YouTube favorites. SU-33/MiG 29

Captain R

I can commend oneself Udarnaja Sila movie cycles. I downloaded now only Su-34 FullBack but I am looking for anothers :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hey Boberro I see you are a friend from Poland. This is one of my favorite youtube videos as well.

By the way I have read there are about 6 of these beauties in Iraq flying missions. That is great as they are super pilots! I wonder if the Apaches and Hinds work together often.

Yep I also very like mi 24 coz it can be very heavy loaded of weapons and for its look. Generally it is very strong helos even today.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hey Boberro I see you are a friend from Poland. This is one of my favorite youtube videos as well.

By the way I have read there are about 6 of these beauties in Iraq flying missions. That is great as they are super pilots! I wonder if the Apaches and Hinds work together often.

A friend who is an Crew Chief on Hinds made this, and few other videos you can find on Youtube.... but he had to remove them from the net when his superiors find out about them. He had some unpleasantries with them because of those great videos. He's registered here, I'll let him know to write something about it ;) And hope he put a picture of his THL (Polish flight helmet) :pilotfly:
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If a place needs helicopters, it's probably not worth visiting." - Nick Lappos

That is so cool Sundowner! I am sure the rest are also brilliant as is Hind Dance.
Here's Reload and Bat-Man videos, both also made by Cygan... unfortunately he still have problems with posting here, and admins are not really helpful :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If a place needs helicopters, it's probably not worth visiting." - Nick Lappos

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! I'm new on this forum and this is my first reply.

I'm glad that you like my vid. I created all three some time ago .

First vid. - hind dance it's -as you can see- about display team Aviation of Land Forces .

Second -Reload- was made after execise before my deploy to Iraq .

And third -BAT.MAN- short from Manoeuvreble Batalion was created during my duty in Iraq.

Yes, there are 6 hind .Now they flying only in 4 ship , in this year they back to poland to major repair .

When I was in Iraq we dont work together with apache .I don't tell you exactly why ....but i think we (polnish) had own tasks in our responsibility area and there's no needed .But i must say that hinds are air support during

joint mission US ,Polnish & Iraq army.

Hi ! I'm new on this forum and this is my first reply.

I'm glad that you like my vid. I created all three some time ago .

First vid. - hind dance it's -as you can see- about display team Aviation of Land Forces .

Second -Reload- was made after execise before my deploy to Iraq .

And third -BAT.MAN- short from Manoeuvreble Batalion was created during my duty in Iraq.

Yes, there are 6 hind .Now they flying only in 4 ship , in this year they back to poland to major repair .

When I was in Iraq we dont work together with apache .I don't tell you exactly why ....but i think we (polnish) had own tasks in our responsibility area and there's no needed .But i must say that hinds are air support during

joint mission US ,Polnish & Iraq army.

Excellent! Thank you for the videos and the interesting information. I am proud that our nations can work together. Keep up the good work. I hope to fly online someday with you in the Black Shark!