Training missions are not working properly

RedWolf

+1

I just tried the first guns guns guns air to air one and it didn't start paused, like the instructor's voice indicated it should have, and I looked around at WP 1 and 2 for a while and saw no enemies.

Roger that, thank you. We're currently fixing them and will be adding also new ones till the next patch. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime, as soon as we have them fixed, I will post the files here as well. Please remind me should I forget.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Just started a trial and selected the very first training mission. the aircraft does not appear to be connected to the deck of the carrier, as it just slides off the back, staying at the same altitude, as the carrier moves ahead.

Looks like a bit of mission editing might be necessary?

Edit: this is in OB by the way.

Edit2: My bad. It looks like I have a TM Warthog Throttle switch set to active pause, from the last trial, and this was keeping the aircraft in this state when the mission started. Looked odd, but now it's all good. Sorry.

Edited by Greyman

Some more bugs in the tutorials I found while testing today:

A/A gun tutorial doesn't start with active pause on. When you press trigger as requested, the gun starts firing. Active pause assignment is different (maybe LAlt+LCtrl+Win, I'm not sure, but not ther trigger for sure) No targets in any A/A tutorial, but that's been said earlier here.

Gun smoke stays aircraft stabilized, as you would push your own gun smoke in front of you until dissipating, still ahead of you.

A/G tutorial: bombs are hanging in the air under the belly of the aircraft, no racks visible.

Some of the text pop-ups are very complicated and very long at the same time (half a screen down), by the time you even just read it, text disappears, no way to comprehend every information heard and read. Would be better to have it in smaller bites after one another. Especially for the AWG-9 procedureal tutorials. Couldn't we just have the text up until pressing Space to proceed?

Thanks

Edited by Razor18

Roger that, thank you. We're currently fixing them and will be adding also new ones till the next patch. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime, as soon as we have them fixed, I will post the files here as well. Please remind me should I forget.

Hey, any chance they are ready to post here for download yet?

you guys should update mission description,such as tutorial AIM9,SEAM don't do that double-D pattern for now.

I7-4790K | RTX2070 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | 24G DDR3 | 東芝 TOSHIBA HG5d M.2 256GB SSD | Q200 EX

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to note that I tried the Guns and SW training missions today after a long time; I found that if you immediately go into active pause upon loading into the mission, then when you hit 'space' as instructed when the verbal explanation is done, the air targets spawn just fine. So it seems that all that is broken is that the missions aren't starting in active pause on their own anymore.