[CORRECT BASED ON AVAILABLE CHARTS] Underpowered ?

FastNotFurious

Sorry but the aggressive and contemptuous manner in which you communicate with other people who innocently ask a simple question (and which is legitimate, given that it is shared by a real f-16 pilot and that it finds echoes right here) as if they had insulted your mother is worthy of a real jockey as you say and proof at the very least of a delay in maturity or of a mental deficiency and does not even deserve that I linger to answer, sorry probably right, I allow myself to write thus since yourself seem to despise decorum grow up boy and learn politeness.

Translation:

I got called out for my obnoxious first comment, and now that my aurgument has no leg to stand on, I'll resort to muddying the waters of this conversation rather then admit I was wrong.

mach 2.04 can be sustained at 38'000ft.

Initially 25000lbs, clean, 50kft. then dive and accelerate to 38'000ft m2.04.

that's according block 50 charts

I was wondering why I couldn't reproduce this using the Caucasus 'new mission' standard in the mission editor (maxing out at 1.98 or 1.99 mach).

Then I noticed that DCS ME uses 20 °C as the standard temperature while in the track it's 15 °C.

So, if anyone wants to reproduce, change temperature from 20 °C to 15 °C, then 2.04 mach is reproducible.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Translation:

I got called out for my obnoxious first comment, and now that my aurgument has no leg to stand on, I'll resort to muddying the waters of this conversation rather then admit I was wrong.

No translation some guys need to learn civilization and respect rather than video games and with regard to the obnoxious comment say to another member that he deserves to take slaps because he ask question that it's obnoxious and indicative of intellectual retardation these typically this kind of immature kid behavior that made it out of real army pilot like Mover or Ate from this forum unfortunately, and to top it off he's also wrong since the 72,000 feet have just been confirmed above, to say false things is one thing to say false things and be insulting it is obnoxious indeed...

Edited by LTPERRY

Good god, man, use some punctuation, that's way more obnoxious than my brusque attitude. Read your comments before you click post, everytime you have to stop to take a breath, put a period.

As for my attitude, every 6-10 days (or less) somebody quotes a wiki article, which is generic and vague by nature, as if they were the only person on the Earth capable of using an internet search engine and rushes off to draw attention to the grave error that only they noticed @@ Their heart is in the right place, but their brain went to the Bahamas on holiday.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Good god, man, use some punctuation, that's way more obnoxious than my brusque attitude. Read your comments before you click post, everytime you have to stop to take a breath, put a period.

As for my attitude, every 6-10 days (or less) somebody quotes a wiki article, which is generic and vague by nature, as if they were the only person on the Earth capable of using an internet search engine and rushes off to draw attention to the grave error that only they noticed @@ Their heart is in the right place, but their brain went to the Bahamas on holiday.

English is not my mother tongue reason why my punctuation is bad, I don't know if the punctuation is similar in English. People do not ask questions to get attention or lower the value of this simulator but to have answers, and precisely because they consider that people who are more knowledgeable than them can help them to understand better which is very flattering for this forum and it is besides the intrinsic goal of a forum to exchange knowledge reason why you should not insulting them and treat them like shit because they don't know, this is what we understand when precisely our brain is not went on holiday, so no reason to be rude with other at first place.

I understand the annoyance at repetitive questions that said, I do not try to argue, simply I did not appreciate this attitude, but no one is perfect, good afternoon.