Channel Map only for WW2 Planes ?

y905

Sorry for the stupid question but maybe one can answer it, i bought the channel map and it looks great with ww2 planes, when i try do a freeflight with the mission generator with the other modules i have like f18, a10 or helis i have no success its not possible to do a flight, is the channel map locked for only ww2 warbirds or i miss sometihng ?

Dont use the mission generator, use the mission editor instead and then you can place whatever aircraft you want.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 4 weeks later...

I just installed the channel map and cant fly any of my modules on it. Anyone have a issue where nothing shows for instant action, campaigns, etc when trying to use the channel map? 800$ in dcs software and cant use the map=not fun not happy.

I just installed the channel map and cant fly any of my modules on it. Anyone have a issue where nothing shows for instant action, campaigns, etc when trying to use the channel map? 800$ in dcs software and cant use the map=not fun not happy.

Worked fine for me when I built a mission in the mission editor.

Started with a couple of missions, one set in late 43', the other in the mid 80s, cold war.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

You seem to be new here. Those doesn't just appear when the module is installed, they include them as development goes on and the module is early access (so lacking still many things). Still you can make your own missions in editor whenever you want (even put them in quick mission for them to show up), use the training missions (those are already there), download missions from others in the downloads section, or fly online any time with servers up and running for you with missions already made.

I know there's many offline users out there, but still I don't get why some people keep complaining about the lack of quick missions, once they are there it's always the same and you don't fly those for ever :music_whistling: . Nice to have them, but it's just a quick thing not the main game subject.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

You seem to be new here. Those doesn't just appear when the module is installed, they include them as development goes on and the module is early access (so lacking still many things). Still you can make your own missions in editor whenever you want (even put them in quick mission for them to show up), use the training missions (those are already there), download missions from others in the downloads section, or fly online any time with servers up and running for you with missions already made.

I know there's many offline users out there, but still I don't get why some people keep complaining about the lack of quick missions, once they are there it's always the same and you don't fly those for ever :music_whistling: . Nice to have them, but it's just a quick thing not the main game subject.

S!

+1.