Cougar system with HS IJ NXT TIR 4 PRO 4SALE

Coffee999

I have a mint Cougar system. Stick and Throttle both have the Hall sensor upgrade, and IJ NXT mod to the stick. Throttle has a Red Dog face plate. I will also throw in free a set of CH Pro Pedals that need a new analog cord. My cat chewed through the cord and pedals won’t work. You can have them or not. Also in this sale is a TIR 4 PRO. Not the LED version, but the newer reflector version.

All of this equipment is mint, except the pedals. The reason I’m selling is I have a little child now, and I don’t have the time to fly, and I need the money. With all the mods and upgrades, all this equipment cost me over $900.00 USD. I’m willing to sell all for $475.00 or B/O, and you pay for shipping and insurance if you want it.

Get with me here:

scotsue@comcast.net

I do wish I didn't have any hardware, then I'd really go for it. I spent $450 total on my setup but I've got an X52 instead of the legendary Cougar. Then again, I'm only 16 so it's rather monumental that I managed to get this far. Hope you have luck getting the sale man.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

Also for sale Lilliput 8" touch screen for simming.

I’m selling a Lilliput 8” color touch screen monitor. And even though technically used, I have only used this once to test it out, and never got back to it. I first bought this for use in LO using Touch Buddy, but with a new daughter and going back to school, I have no time for flight simming any longer. So here is a practically new Lilliput touch screen monitor for only $200.00 B/O. This monitor cost around $269-$290.00 new anywhere else. contact me first, but paypal for payment.

Contact me here:

scotsue@comcast.net

I have a mint Cougar system. Stick and Throttle both have the Hall sensor upgrade, and IJ NXT mod to the stick. Throttle has a Red Dog face plate. I will also throw in free a set of CH Pro Pedals that need a new analog cord. My cat chewed through the cord and pedals won’t work. You can have them or not. Also in this sale is a TIR 4 PRO. Not the LED version, but the newer reflector version.

All of this equipment is mint, except the pedals. The reason I’m selling is I have a little child now, and I don’t have the time to fly, and I need the money. With all the mods and upgrades, all this equipment cost me over $900.00 USD. I’m willing to sell all for $475.00 or B/O, and you pay for shipping and insurance if you want it.

Still for Sale?

Kindly let me know - definitely interested :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

20 Sim Titles for Sale

Cougar sold, now:

I’m selling the following sims to help support me being a stay-at-home Dad. They all work, and install fine if your OS support them. I have most if not all the manuals and keycards and such that come with each sim. If not included, these things can be found on the web very easily. I know sim value lessens in time, but the original cost of these are over $700.00. I’m selling all this for $150.00 or BEST OFFER, and an additional $15.00 shipping to US using paypal. I can send picture of all the sim discs by email. Contact me here if you are interested here:

scotsue@comcast.net

Here are the following titles.

1. Falcon 4 (Micro Prose)

2. Falcon 4 Allied Forces (Lead Pursuit)

3. IL-2-Forgotten Battles (Ubisoft)

4. IL-2 Ace Expansion Pack (Ubisoft)

5. Pacific Fighters (Ubisoft)

6. Lock-On (Ubisoft)

7. Lock-On Flaming Cliffs (Ubisoft)

8. F/A-18 (Jane’s)

9. F-15 (Jane’s)

10. Enemy Engaged (Razorworks)

11. FS 2002 (Microsoft)

12. Combat Flight Simulator 3 (Microsoft)

13. Eurofighter Typhoon (Rage)

14. WWII Fighters (Jane’s)

15. Combat Flight Simulator 2 (Microsoft)

16. Apache/Havoc (Empire)

17. Mig-29 (Novalogic)

18. F22 (Novalogic)

19. F22 (DID)

20. Game Commander Voice (Mindmaker)