Checklists

[VFA-106] Glacier

WHA...HUH?

It's 0700 but I already want to fire up the sim.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Screen shot

It's still WIP, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. It appears that each list title will blink if there are any tasks incomplete. OSB U3 cycles between Cold, Taxi, Flight, and Landing, but there's no functionality hooked up to it yet. The eight system pages that do exist appear to be part of the Cold set of checklists.

This is all observation and speculation on my part though; I haven't seen any official information yet.

Glacier;4391499']Screen shot

It's still WIP, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. It appears that each list title will blink if there are any tasks incomplete. OSB U3 cycles between Cold, Taxi, Flight, and Landing, but there's no functionality hooked up to it yet. The eight system pages that do exist appear to be part of the Cold set of checklists.

This is all observation and speculation on my part though; I haven't seen any official information yet.

The more i learn about this plane i love it. A chinese paki plane was the last plane in the world i thought id like. Also a modern one. I hare the hornet. And f16. Like the f14.

This baby.. she can do it and she is easy ;)

Looking great guys!! :D :worthy:

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Yea this is awesome to have Active Electronic Checklsts. Looking forward to the Taxi / Takeoff / Landing Pages.

Neat would be ability to add custom pages in a folder like we do the ogg / Music

Keep up the Great work guys That 3rd Party Development Bar keeps getting set higher and Higher !