Wings Over Israel Released

TekaTeka

It is the same as WIngs over europe/vietnam addons

Thats what i expect. Was never a good sim, to much arcade components. I´ve played SFP1 long Time ago and thats just because of the A-1 Skyraider Add-0n and the NUKE-Mod. :D

Today i would spend not 1 cent on that.

Lomac rules!

Hmmmm... you guys are drawing hasty conclusions. The game and gameplay didn't change, but under the hood many things have improved. Avionics are more accurate, the FM's are not bad at all (of course not in arcade mode), graphics did improve, in particular the terrain finally starts looking like a terrain. There is even some work on missile performance and ECM (the missile/rocket/bullet FM has always been very good, taking into account drag, altitude, sideslip etc. etc., but radar and ECM modelling was totally arcade. Some work has been done in this field, also AI is somewhat more intelligent).

Not really something for Lockon customers, but I really find it fun to play! Dogfights with F-16A and the heaters are nice.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

THX 4 the info TT :thumbup:

getting Trilogy... WOVietnam + WOEurope + WOIsrael :thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Oh true WoE could never really stack up against LOMAC, but then again I don't need to rewrite the code for an airplane addon (see below).

WoI can work on Vista, read here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=25758

Woe51.thumb.jpg.5053944f714ac5caa5831586bd0622a0.jpg

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

• 1 month later...

If it is anything like SFP1, WOV or WOE it is not a simulation per say. In my case I play WOV (Wings over Vietnam) I like it because moding the game is so easy and you can find so much stuff on the net that work for the games. It is also fun to fly a Mirage IIICJ against a Mig-21PFM and see what happens. The campaign is awful and the AI wing man does some very idiotic stuff and it has a million flaws. But for the causal gamer ( I don't think we have any casual gamers here, but ) is not to bad, if of course, it is like SFP1, WOV or WOE It should be a simple arcadish game to play if you internet is down and you don't have Falcon or LOMAC, or just to fly some hard to find aircraft. I mean, how many games you know out there with a A-1H Skyraider?

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=ss&id=731 ( I love that aircraft by the way, I think is my favorite, the real one anyway)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Oh true WoE could never really stack up against LOMAC, but then again I don't need to rewrite the code for an airplane addon (see below).

WoI can work on Vista, read here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=25758

It apears F-16A in that game has AG radar target aquistiton modes... NOT SO. Basic APG-66 doesnt have the processing power for it. F-16A specialy blocks 1,5 and 10 were all AA fighters with very basic dumb AG ordnance capability only.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I like the fact it it has a proper F-16A cockpit layout. Avionics are inaccurate as hell, but not even falcon (in all it's versions) got the proper layout of the F-16A. I bet fuel consumption is just as bad as avionics to, In WOV you can go in burner for what seem like a eternity. I wish it had better models, it would be fun to fly the Raid on the reactor mission.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2295792449224502914&q=raid+on+the+reactor&total=18&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

The F-117A claim to be the first aircraft to fly over down town Baghdad, but the F-16A did it a decade before... Oh man I'm derailing again, sorry

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..