Pricing history?

-Ice

I believe there was an extra discount if you purchased it along with the Hornet

Edit, yes, back in January you could get the SC for 50% off if you had the Hornet:

DCS: Supercarrier will be available for pre-order on January 17th with a 30% discount and will deliver as an Open Beta by the end of Q1 2020. Owners of DCS: F/A-18C will receive a discount when purchasing DCS: Supercarrier.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I don’t think it’s been out long enough to have participated in any sales yet and it would not have been half off on its own since it’s a brand new module

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Yes, a long, long time ago way before release while it may as well have been in a galaxy far far away, it was offered at a considerable discount.

Pfff … what an exageration … the pre-release offer was made on January 17th, with 30% discount and 50% if you had purchased the Hornet at any point in time.

The SC was released into EA on May 22 .. so only 4 months … so, "long time ago" … yeah, what a load of crap :mad:

Possibly to determine it's viability for development

making up facts is the worst way to make a point .. the pre-release video was published on December 6th, and it shows that basically all elements of the current SC were already in place.

I Will add you to my ignore list, as clearly I can't expect reliable info from you.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Pfff … what an exageration … the pre-release offer was made on January 17th, with 30% discount and 50% if you had purchased the Hornet at any point in time.

The SC was released into EA on May 22 .. so only 4 months … so, "long time ago" … yeah, what a load of crap :mad:

Mate...all i can say is get a grip of your life :megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

It was not a slant at ED it was just a fun way of explaining that it was a while ago. J.E.E.E.E.E.E.Z

You feeling okay today?

It was at a 50% discount with pretty much everything else during the free month. Which was only 1 month ago..............

That could be it.... still, a $5 discount isn't a bank breaker. How do I check this "ED miles" thing if I have any?

- Ice

That could be it.... still, a $5 discount isn't a bank breaker. How do I check this "ED miles" thing if I have any?

You can check it at this link:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/miles/