Helicopters Tournament 11

Alpenwolf

This time blue side looks really poor.

What your thoughts, Alpenwolf?

To be honest I had some concerns regarding the date. You know, in the middle of summer with many people being on vacation and all that. I don't think that 7-10 players will suddenly show up and sign up for the Gazelle and/or the Huey/Hip.

The event might get cancelled. Let us wait a day or two, please.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

To be honest I had some concerns regarding the date. You know, in the middle of summer with many people being on vacation and all that. I don't think that 7-10 players will suddenly show up and sign up for the Gazelle and/or the Huey/Hip.

The event might get cancelled. Let us wait a day or two, please.

It's a bit short notice. I'm just one guy, but I am not monitoring these forums (for the usual reason). If you don't post it on Hoggit as well, people like me are going to miss events like this. If you have posted it on Hoggit, I totally missed it.

http://www.csg-2.net/ | i7 7700k - NVIDIA 1080 - 32GB RAM | BKR!

IcePick[40 SOC] == huey

DCS A10C / DCS Black Shark /DCS F-14/Persian Gulf map/ Nevada/huey/gazelle/f18/f16/ajs37/harrier/A-4

16gb 2400 RAM / Ryzen 5 3600 / ROG Strix RX 570 /750W thermaltake PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's a bit short notice. I'm just one guy, but I am not monitoring these forums (for the usual reason). If you don't post it on Hoggit as well, people like me are going to miss events like this. If you have posted it on Hoggit, I totally missed it.

Some players used to do that on their own accord for me on Facebook, Hoggit etc., so I thought they'd do it also this time.

Not sure why so many people are on Hoggit when these forums are for DCS.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com