Hey Reflected,

Thanks for yet another awesome campaign, i completed mission 1 yesterday and i can already tell this will live up to The Big Show. Immersion is great and i love the fact i got to lead two flights of Sabres. Made for some great screenshots!

If the replay system worked better i would make a half decent video but screenshots may have to do for now :music_whistling:

CHEERS!

Hi Bagpipe,

Many thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. I'm happy you're enjoying it. Just wait until you get transferred from the ground pounders to the 39th, you'll lead 6 flights sometimes! (don't forget to give them orders via the F10 menu, otherwise they'll just follow you around)

Looking forward to more screenshots as well as your experience during the rest of the campaign.

Good hunting!

Hi Bagpipe,

Many thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. I'm happy you're enjoying it. Just wait until you get transferred from the ground pounders to the 39th, you'll lead 6 flights sometimes! (don't forget to give them orders via the F10 menu, otherwise they'll just follow you around)

Looking forward to more screenshots as well as your experience during the rest of the campaign.

Good hunting!

*SPOILER ALERT*!!! :doh:

:lol::lol::thumbup: