When can we expect more info about A-10C v2?

I hope we start knowing about A-10C v2 sooner than that!:lol:

I gotta admit, for someone who is only just now starting to spend more time in the hog and learn the ins and outs i am extremely excited about the next version. :)

Where did you hear about this? I thought the graphics update was all they were going to do with the A-10C.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4160206&postcount=232

"Following the free A-10C cockpit update, we will be releasing A-10C Warthog 2 in 2020.

This will be a dramatic visual and systems upgrade to our A-10C.

Once the new features have been finalized, we look forward to sharing them with you."

I believe ED have quite enough on their plate to deal with, before they can look at an already finished module.

Although I would love to see an A10 systems upgrade myself :D

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question here; however, I recently bought the A-10C and loving it so much I bought the Virpil throttle and Alpha grip and base. Will 5his update/upgrade be free to us?

Again sorry for the stupid question, super new here and it’s like trying to learn by being fed by a firehose on full blast.

Stupid question here; however, I recently bought the A-10C and loving it so much I bought the Virpil throttle and Alpha grip and base. Will 5his update/upgrade be free to us?

Again sorry for the stupid question, super new here and it’s like trying to learn by being fed by a firehose on full blast.

KA-50 Black Shark 2 is in such state, that if you own it now then you get to keep it. And then when "Black Shark 3" is released, it will replace the Black Shark 2 and you can't anymore buy the BS2. Of course BS2 owners will get discount for the upgrade but get to keep both versions.

Possibility is that the "A-10C V2" will be payware, but because you have the current A-10C, you get to keep it with the already released graphics update.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Will 5his update/upgrade be free to us?

No, most likely not. As for pricing, your bet is as good as anyone's.

We did get a free cockpit model update about half a year ago, but A-10C Warthog 2 is supposed to go beyond "just" a new cockpit model. However, at this point it's almost entirely unclear what the upgrade will actually consist of, besides "used" or "weathered" cockpit textures that have been pretty much confirmed by ED, if I'm not entirely mistaken.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. ;)

My guess is that the A-10cII will catch up pricewise with the Viper and Hornet weighing in at 80 dollars. And the 20 price difference to the current 60 might be what current owners will need to spend to upgrad to that new version.

Read some where a while back that the plan was to have Warthog 2 priced as a full standalone version for new users but existing Warthog owners would get a significant discount to upgrade to V2

I remember the $5- $10 price range being mentioned but that was a while ago so take with a pinch of salt. ED were pretty generous though in my opinion with the supercarrier discount for hornet owners so maybe they will have a similar approach for the hog.

The A-10C upgrade should be for more modern suite version than we have, so possibilities are we get JHMCS as well for it and various other new features.

Sad, as it just makes the BluAir even more effective.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Any chance we will see this weapon or some version of laser guided rockets on the a-10c 2?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Precision_Kill_Weapon_System

I believe it's already in development by 3rd parties for their modules. It would make sense to field it for "our" A-10C v2, but I don't think there's been any official confirmation yet.

Anybody seen the design specifications that were posted here by @Graphics but now they gone? I'd post a copy I saved but I'm afraid that might get me into trouble?

Looks extremely promising. We even getting AGR-20 Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System. Hope they add the Russian version on the Ka-50 as well.

From the A-10C II sub forum:

moments ago a new forum section appeared with a feature list of the A-10C II, looked like an internal memo then removed minutes later.

IIRC the feature list was:

• New 3d mesh high-res cockpit weathered/non-weathered
  • HMCS Scorpion helmet
  • ARC-210 radio
  • TISL removed
  • AGM-65L Laser MAV
  • GBU-54 Laser-JDAM
  • no info on release date

however as BIGNEWY said

Yes was posted premature.

Everything on that list is subject to change.

We will be posting the feature list soon.

Thanks

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

Wow mate, thanks. I didn't even realize there's an A-10 II subforum. That's finally some great news. Looks like it won't take much longer.
I'm not certain, but I think the F/A-18 sub arrived in 2015... EDIT: Could be 2017, but still...

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Wait WAT?

We just got our own forum section!!!

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

Anybody seen the design specifications that were posted here by @Graphics but now they gone? I'd post a copy I saved but I'm afraid that might get me into trouble?

Why should it? It's not against any of the forum rules as far as I can see.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg