Switching desktops in DCS

Schintzel

Yesterday I updated Win 10 to 2008 and today I started DCS to check what discounts are available in the shop as my X56 is arriving this week and I want to add aircraft, terrain and campaigns. Well I hadn't started it in a while and it updated to 2.5.6.497998.

While generally checking things out I noticed that from the main gui I can no longer switch dektops, is this behaiour by design?

Asus Prime B450-Prime, Ryzen 5 2600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX5700XT, 16 GB DDR 4 32000. HOTAS X56 Rhino

You're not seeing "Set Wallpaper' down in the bottom right corner of the pop-up when you click on a module? Or do you mean you can't or Win+D / Win+Tab out of DCS?

Should have been clearer. Ctrl+win Key+<- or -> , to move between windows desktops. Hope that's clear.

Asus Prime B450-Prime, Ryzen 5 2600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX5700XT, 16 GB DDR 4 32000. HOTAS X56 Rhino

Should have been clearer. Ctrl+win Key+<- or -> , to move between windows desktops. Hope that's clear.

Ah, gotcha. When DCS has exclusive fullscreen control it basically comandeers the entire keyboard, including the Win key. You can either set it to not have exclusive fullscreen, or what I end up doing is usually having a background window open like Firefox, then alt-tab out which takes it out of fullscreen. Once done looking at whatever, hop back in dcs and a Ctrl+enter will give dcs exclusive fullscreen again.

You've reminded me that I installed Powertoys for Windows, which uses the Win Key, since I last started DCS. Closing it down has solved the problem.

Thanks for your help