Where can I find pics of different flight deck states?

victorlima01

Hey guys, I know Google has some images, but I'd like to know if anyone here knows a repository of images from different carriers in different flight deck conditions to be able to create realistic templates for my missions.

I know the deck is a fluid thing that changes many times a day during cyclic ops, but I'd like to get a feeling of what it might look like in different situations. Does anyone have a document or some such thing that teaches us how they plan the Ouija board for the day's events as well? This way, I'd be able to mix and match and not resort to repetitive images.

Thanks

Hey guys, I know Google has some images, but I'd like to know if anyone here knows a repository of images from different carriers in different flight deck conditions to be able to create realistic templates for my missions.

I know the deck is a fluid thing that changes many times a day during cyclic ops, but I'd like to get a feeling of what it might look like in different situations. Does anyone have a document or some such thing that teaches us how they plan the Ouija board for the day's events as well? This way, I'd be able to mix and match and not resort to repetitive images.

Thanks

There is no set way as you said but, have you looked at this site?

http://www.seaforces.org/usnair/first.htm

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!