MP Score Lua Script

Motion_Blurz

In effort of not having to reinvent the wheel, does anybody have a lua script that allows you to alter the score points awarded for damaging/destroying equipment/objects in a custom MP mission?

I have noticed that on my custom MP missions that the game does not always return a value for destroying something. Several people on the server want to feel a sense of reward and the game currently isn't providing that. Yay points.

I have searched the forums and haven't turned anything up but I'm sure it's out there. Can you help please help me?

Thanks in advance!

43d Tactical Fighter Wing - DCS World Stable Release

All units have a value of "Rate" in each of their definition files that indicates the amount of points you get per kill. Unfortunately modifying any of the default game files tends to make that file not load and break integrity check.

Next best solution is to actually save the stats for each player. There are a few different varieties out there. Slmod from my signature is one of them. But it is more geared toward server admin in addition to providing stats.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum