Rockets on podd 3/5

MaRaud3r

Seems like this is a no (judging from lack of response) :(

Sad...I miss the inner BRM's so much it gave the JF so much more freedom with payloads same would be said for being able to carry 4 701's on the inner and outer pylons i'd probably use those more too.

Guys, give them some time, they're making progress in the module, changes in weapons will come, I'm sure, let's give them some time.

@paco2002 I could not agree more, Deka has given us the best module in DCS and they have been responsive to the community so far. Let's give them some time but also keep the comments coming about how much this would change the game for the JF-17. Deka, we love the Jefff, give us back our rockets please! Muh naime is Jefff!!!!!

• Like 1

adding brm1 to pylon3/5 is easy, but then it will cause a lot of trouble removing it, since it will affect all missions.

we are still arguing internally and try to find more evidence (photos etc). also we need to further polish the engine surge effect once rkt mounted at inner pylon.

let's focus more on feature completeness and bug fix at this moment. Hope we can get a final decision end of this year.

Edited by uboats
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I’m fine without them. It might “work,” but to me it’s an okay limitation to get around, and it’s clear why this and small bombs are never done for inner pylons, you either need fuel or something big

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

adding brm1 to pylon3/5 is easy, but then it will cause a lot of trouble removing it, since it will affect all missions.

we are still arguing internally and try to find more evidence (photos etc). also we need to further polish the engine surge effect once rkt mounted at inner pylon.

let's focus more on feature completeness and bug fix at this moment. Hope we can get a final decision end of this year.

Thank you for this reply @uboats. This is one of the reasons I love the JF-17, the important people will respond to you even if you dont get what you want right away. I am willing to wait until Deka is ready to address this issue with the BRMs on the inner pylons. We all want them, so as another member commented the other day let us be patient and give the devs time to make a decision. Muh naime is STILL Jefff!!! Salute Deka!

• 1 month later...

Hello Deka,

Hope all is well. Is this still on the back burner? Also will other weapons from the PAF/PLAAF be brought in as well like the PL-9, the Brazillian MAR-1, or other MIL-STD-1760 bombs? The BRU-33s on the inner pylons would be a huge help as well if that's allowed.

we had an internal vote for brm1 on inner pylons

unfortunately, we met gandalf

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":7137079}[/ATTACH]

Well, i will try again

Maybe some Old Toby would change their minds! We're not above bribery...

Has there been any vote on Snakeeyes, Mk.20s, and potentially dual ejector racks on the inner pylon?

Second that. It would be nice to be able to mix those with a2a or SEAD payload. :)

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

no dual on inner pylon, not enough space

Really? With a modded loadout, spacing seems to be a non-issue.

Is that only when you use Dual Racks on both pylons of one wing? If that's the case, can you guys make it so that you can carry Dual Racks on the inner pylon, but only if you don't have Dual weapons on the outer pylon on the same wing.

Really? With a modded loadout, spacing seems to be a non-issue.

Is that only when you use Dual Racks on both pylons of one wing? If that's the case, can you guys make it so that you can carry Dual Racks on the inner pylon, but only if you don't have Dual weapons on the outer pylon on the same wing.

It could be that even if the physical space provides clearance there is some adverse interaction with airflow on release that makes it unsafe to use the double rack. I don't know what the real reason is though, I'm just speculating.

It could be that even if the physical space provides clearance there is some adverse interaction with airflow on release that makes it unsafe to use the double rack. I don't know what the real reason is though, I'm just speculating.

I think it may also have something to do with clearing the rear strakes as well.

• 4 weeks later...