TouchBuddy website down?

Axion

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Axion,

Sorry for the slow reply, but I haven't been here in a while.

It's down due to technical problems and will be back up soon. Dodger, our webmaster moved the site to his home computers and had some technical problems, but got it running again. Then he went on a business trip and it went down while he was away and couldn't get it back up until he gets back. So it should be back up this week hopefully.

I'll check in with him again to day. I've been gone for this past weekend and also have been out of the loop.

WBK

Many thanks WBK for the reply, I thought it must have been a temporary glitch. The TB software is excellent and enhances LOMAC by providing a greater feel of immersion and also in my case, much needed simplicity.:)

Axion.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Can't help on the Vista drivers. But I had a problem once with the calibration on the TM-868 working fine, until I loaded the game. The problem was the drivers didn't adjust the calibration when the game changed the desktop resolution, so the calibration in the game was off. The 'fix' was to set the windows desktop to the same res as the game when calibrating it. After calibration I think you can change it back to what you want. Then when the game changes the res, the touchscreen was calibrated ok. That may work if that's your problem.

I did hear back from Dodger, and he is having difficult problems with the server, so has decided to go back to a US Host server soon. Not sure on a date, but maybe in a few days. Then you can post this there or search the site for your answer...

WBK

Can't help on the Vista drivers. But I had a problem once with the calibration on the TM-868 working fine, until I loaded the game. The problem was the drivers didn't adjust the calibration when the game changed the desktop resolution, so the calibration in the game was off. The 'fix' was to set the windows desktop to the same res as the game when calibrating it. After calibration I think you can change it back to what you want. Then when the game changes the res, the touchscreen was calibrated ok. That may work if that's your problem.

I did hear back from Dodger, and he is having difficult problems with the server, so has decided to go back to a US Host server soon. Not sure on a date, but maybe in a few days. Then you can post this there or search the site for your answer...

WBK

Thanks for the response.

Actually they are off in the following manner. Touchscreen set to 800x600.

I do clear and calibrate. 4 point calibration. I touch the screen in the marked locations. After a long pause and then settings are saved. When I touch the screen the pointer appears an inch down and to the left of where I touch. I have tried 9 point 25 point etc. Same issue.

Thanks again.

Out