WINWING TM WARTHOG GRIP ADAPTER COMING

WINWING

TM WARTHOG grip adapter is ready, will begin sell 10th,July/9.9USD. Although the grip is very heavy, our Super Libra is a heavy load base which give you best performance!!

Guess: How much discount you can get for the seperate Super Libra joystick base?

WINWING_JOYSTICK_THRUSTMASTER_ADAPTER.thumb.jpg.5293657e48db1f8aab3736e00d3e7112.jpg

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great news WinWing. Looking forward to you add on panels as well.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

This is a great idea. This will make the Super Libra a much better option than the Warthog base since existing Warthog owners will get to enjoy the superiority of the Winwing mechanics, add the great Super Libra Hornet grip and still use their original A-10/F-16 grip. The losers will be those that have the TM Hornet grip, because it will probably collect dust after they try the Winwing Hornet grip.

I already have both the TM Warthog and Hornet grips with VKB adapters, but I still have one TM Warthog grip that does not have a VKB adapter. So, I will certainly buy this to make my Super Libra equal to the Warthog in grip options.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is an excellent idea! Discount the stand-alone base so that it is cheaper than the base-grip combo, and it will probably sell like crazy.

Edited by Supmua

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

I guess VirPil grips like F-14 grip will be also comparable with Winwing base, is that right?

Any Grip use the same data link to base like TM grip could be combo.

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Cannot find it on the store. Has it been removed?

I am sure it will, but just to be sure...will it be working also with the TM FA18 Grip?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Cannot find it on the store. Has it been removed?

I am sure it will, but just to be sure...will it be working also with the TM FA18 Grip?

It hasn't been put up for sale as yet. End of the month apparently.

It hasn't been put up for sale as yet. End of the month apparently.

They said 9th of july

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

They said 9th of july

Well sometimes 'stuff' happens!

https://wwsimstore.com/p/321.html

Arrives: Fri Jul 31 2020

Thanks...

I had hoped it would have been something less “permanent”

As I am waiting also a fssb base I would like to use the warthog grip on both bases on the fly...

Opening every time is not feasible of course.

Could be useful anyway on the TM Hornet grip (i like the TM one more then the WW one) which I don’t plan to use on the Fssb.

This is pretty much the VKB solution, which isn’t plug and play. The discounted price is really cheap though.

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

This solution is of no value to me. I have only one grip left that doesn't have the VKB adapter, and it is reserved for my Warthog stick bases. As it is, I have mounted the VKB Gunfighter base on my Winwing desk mount without any modifications, so the Winwing stick is in the corner collecting dust as I expected.

I would really like it if there was a vkb adapter for the Winwing grip, then I could use the part I like the most. And I am sure it was be fairly easy for VKB to do that given how small the adapter for going from TM to Winwing appears to be.

Edited by streakeagle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is pretty much the VKB solution, which isn’t plug and play. The discounted price is really cheap though.

Sure, but i had hoped in something external that could have used maybe also with multiple sticks..

Anyway in this way one has to think about it.

Sure, but i had hoped in something external that could have used maybe also with multiple sticks..

Anyway in this way one has to think about it.

Yeah this is no go for me, so I went with Virpil MT50CM2 instead. But then Realsim CEO told me there might be a Hornet base or replica of some sort in the pipeline, lol.

Edit: I just noticed that the base is now $199.95 which is at an excellent price point, very competitive with the Virpil WarBRD and cheaper than VKB Gunfighter.

Edited by Supmua

Yeah this is no go for me, so I went with Virpil MT50CM2 instead. But then Realsim CEO told me there might be a Hornet base or replica of some sort in the pipeline, lol.

Good news!

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Good news!

We’ll start seeing floods of peripherals from different companies now. I think that started when MS jumped back into the flightsim segment again and everybody is getting excited. The introduction of the DCS modern fighter jets especially Hornet and Viper is also part of the equation.

By next month or Sept, we’ll see various panels/button boxes from Winwing, Virpil, etc. Then not too far out we will see the Viper throttle, I think there are at least two if not three separate companies that are actively developing this. Exciting times...

I don’t know if this would be possible, but if I were Winwing I would come up with a short extension tube with PS/2 to Winwing’s socket adapter. This way you don’t have to open up any TM-compatible grip. It might be a bit a more expensive but people would pay.

WINWING TM WARTHOG GRIP ADAPTER COMING

I don’t know if this would be possible, but if I were Winwing I would come up with a short extension tube with PS/2 to Winwing’s socket adapter. This way you don’t have to open up any TM-compatible grip. It might be a bit a more expensive but people would pay.

That is what I thought the adapter was...

Also because alex answered that also the Virpil grips could work this way possibly.

But I doubt that the internal connector of the virpil grips is the same of the warthog

Edit: I just noticed that the base is now $199.95 which is at an excellent price point, very competitive with the Virpil WarBRD and cheaper than VKB Gunfighter.

For me to upgrade my TM Warthog:

WW base + TM adapter + shipping = 270 USD + possible tax = around 330 USD

Virpil WarBRD base + shipping + EU tax = 255 EUR = around 296 USD

Any extra WW items, like let's say the mounts, increase the shipping cost but quite a bit. Virpil seems to have a more flat shipping costs.

I don't know guys... Still not convinced.

Do you think this might work with the WW-TM adapter without opening up the grip?

804-00.jpg

Do you think this might work with the WW-TM adapter without opening up the grip?

804-00.jpg

It could be worth a try if it is cheap and easy to source

The only problem is that I do not have the Winwing base, bought the Virpil CM2 instead. If this works it could be huge though, imagine using all kinds of grips with that base (Virpil, Realsimulator, etc).

I can try it...but where did you see this?