calibrate CH pedals w/o ch control software

Ice_Pick

recently my ch pedals have been off canter and I was able to recenter them with the ch software. that broke windows so I'm looking for an alternative. the built in joy.cpl wont calibrate them since they don't have a button on them. any ideas? thanks

DCS A10C / DCS Black Shark /DCS F-14/Persian Gulf map/ Nevada/huey/gazelle/f18/f16/ajs37/harrier/A-4

16gb 2400 RAM / Ryzen 5 3600 / ROG Strix RX 570 /750W thermaltake PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

recently my ch pedals have been off canter and I was able to recenter them with the ch software. that broke windows so I'm looking for an alternative. the built in joy.cpl wont calibrate them since they don't have a button on them. any ideas? thanks

Why did you break your windows? I'm still using the CH software in Win10, although I read somewhere that you can simply calibrate it via windows itself and skip CH app.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Why did you break your windows? I'm still using the CH software in Win10, although I read somewhere that you can simply calibrate it via windows itself and skip CH app.

it overwrote a sys file. the windows version requires a button press on the device but the pedals dont have a button

DCS A10C / DCS Black Shark /DCS F-14/Persian Gulf map/ Nevada/huey/gazelle/f18/f16/ajs37/harrier/A-4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In any case, in the obsolete joy.cpl instead press a button, click with mouse in Next.

Anyway DView is a better calibration tool, besides calibration allow set deadzone and saturation, what the obsolete joy.cpl don't allow.

If interest, download there, in section 6:

https://derekspearedesigns.com/technical-guide.html

Edited by Sokol1_br

In any case, in the obsolete joy.cpl instead press a button, click with mouse in Next.

Anyway DView is a better calibration tool, besides calibration allow set deadzone and saturation, what the obsolete joy.cpl don't allow.

If interest, download there, in section 6:

https://derekspearedesigns.com/technical-guide.html

Ill check that out, thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]