Ships Controlled by first person

pepin1234

I was testing the 052B and 093 sub, Nice job. I understand that is WIP and still need more code for torpedoes. Not only for the torpedoes itself, also for the countermeasures. I think ED have a lot of work to do on this regard. Meanwhile the Kh-27 could be coded to do some antisub task.

What is the plan for the Sea operation in the near future?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Build a first person ship require first ED get 3rd party the Supercarrier code to build Bridges / CICs and the "conection" to display weapons controls and radars on the sucesive "cockpits" (LSO can be see the first step, with the CAG station).

Meanwhile has show a connector and a "cockpit" on Supercarrier module (LSO), but missing the procedure to "build" them and show on a AI ship to make them "pilotable". The LSO missing yet the "clickleable" funtionality similar to a "plane" aircraft cockpit.

The countermeasures launchers has other missing point on Supercarrier and others AI Ship, equal to ECM / ECCM, tower decoys, other naval systems and now, antisubmarine warfare systems. The problem, missing a "sonar" engine, the torpedoes schemes / luas has none similar to them yet, and the guided versions has none sensors associated (I think that working as a "command" guided antitank missile).

Build ahead throw (RBU and standoff antisubmarine weapons), can require by ED, new schemes and other funtionality.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

• 3 months later...

Where do I find this forum and which ships are how controlable?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...
On 6/30/2020 at 6:53 PM, pepin1234 said:

I was testing the 052B and 093 sub, Nice job. I understand that is WIP and still need more code for torpedoes. Not only for the torpedoes itself, also for the countermeasures. I think ED have a lot of work to do on this regard. Meanwhile the Kh-27 could be coded to do some antisub task.

What is the plan for the Sea operation in the near future?

I have not heard anything but I want ship modules. 

Edited by upyr1