New Specs/RoughMets for B-17

==Wiggy==

I couldn't stand looking at the strange specs any longer! Right now it's a little too Polished. But I'm just getting the metal work done to where I can simply tweak it down easily in my paint kit.

WIP

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

Mate, that is looking fantastic.

How’s it going in game? I was having the problem that it didn’t show the same in game.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4312513#post4312513

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Wow, I just saw your reply. I hadn't taken it into the sim yet. But sure enough...doesn't work. I've brought it up with NineLine and sent him my files. So that ED can take a look at it. It should be an easy fix on their end. need to set the 3D materials correctly in the model .edm file is my guess. probably just missing a check box somewhere. then reexport the model. They can even use my RoughMets if they fix it and let me know. I'll do the work for them. You can't get a better offer than that! LOL...

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

:thumbup:

Good job.

Hopefully I’ll get some time next week and give it a go.

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Ok, here's the fix --

Invert the green channel in the SPEC files.

Delete the following file from the WWII Asset pack SHAPES folder:

B-17G.lods.json

Is this change Integrity Check safe? (In particular, the removal of the file)

No idea bro. I just started painting it. Honestly, if it's not, I can't stand seeing the broken textures enough that I won't fly with them in the sim. It bothers me that much. So I'll fly with my group and we'll turn IC OFF if need be.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut