Runway light

Dominiquepc7

Hello every body,

I hope you guys are ok even these crazy period. Well I experiment something strange with the runway lightning.

One user Have the runway lightning from about 10-20 NM but for an other user on the same machine of course receive the light of the runway only about 3 NM. And the light swith step by step on.

i tried to copy files but without any result. This happen in version 1.5 and 2.5.6. Any ideas are welcom. Maybe is it possible to tune this situation in on config file ???

Thank you for your answers!

Thank you for your interest in my request,

I think you right but let me explain better. On the same machine win 10 i have my DCS installation. Each user enter with their user account. So they have their own:

This PC\ win\USER\XXX\saved game\DCS version X

is it mor understable ?

OK, you mean the Windows user, so they share the game version but have different profiles. That means they can have different graphics option and there may be some mods and added files that make a difference too. Try to rename the borked user's folder ...\xxx\saved games\dcs\ to ex. \dcs.backup and run the game to create new profile, then check again.

Just to make clear - you're not using 1.5 on one user and 2.5 on the other? That would not be comparable.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria