What's this...?

Jagged

I don't know what is this, but i've got similar problems too.:dunno: Sometimes when i run LO, select a nice model like the Su-25T my screen is going to flash in a lot of colors and i can't do anything with it.

I think the problem is must be with the NVidia drivers. It's annoying.:noexpression:

A.K.A Csocso

Any idea's to correct this texture problem. Currently using latest Forceware driver.

Thanks

Which model Nvidia card you've?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Not stating that this is the case in your instance, but inadvertantly installing an incorrect/non-version specific patch has more than once led to a Myriad of problems.

You'd be wise to Double-Check just in case. Failing all else, a re-install usually works :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Currently using XFX8800GT with Forceware 169.21, not all in-game textures are corrupted only a small percentage. Although small it may be it's still annoying to see a "rainbow" coloured Kh-25ML slamming a bridge at high speed, it do sound like a peace loving activist ran amok in a SU-25T.

Any "Nvidian" out there who might want to share your driver version that doesn't has these anomalies, please feel free to do so.

Thanks in advance.

169.25 does not give me any problems.

These problems can also occur if you Alt-Tab from Lock-on.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

Intel E-8400 "Wolfdale" - Asus Maximus Formula - Swiftech H2O 120

4 Gb G.Skill PC2-8000C5 - EVGA 8800 GTS 512 - Dell 2707WFP

WD Caviar 500Gb - Vista 64

I have that tooo and i have an ATI card..... i dont think its a bug i think its a bad install..... because after i installed lockon i went in the CDDS browser in modman and all the textures looked like that too. try a reinstall? because if thats what i was seeing in the actual files somehow they got screwed up... thats quite the 70's texture eh? :P

ScreenShot_061.jpg

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

I have that tooo and i have an ATI card..... i dont think its a bug i think its a bad install..... because after i installed lockon i went in the CDDS browser in modman and all the textures looked like that too. try a reinstall? because if thats what i was seeing in the actual files somehow they got screwed up... thats quite the 70's texture eh? :P

ScreenShot_061.jpg

:smilewink: