DCS FRENCHPACK V3.5

The Toyota is pretty cool, wondering If is possible to get a gunner back there and a static (just the MG and the gunner) version as well? You will make me very happy.

Thanks for the pack Dimi!!

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Hey Dimitriov. I'm trying to install this mod and it's difficult without English manual. Or is it somewhere and I missed it?

I seems to me like CDB LECLERC is for combined arms? If not, what does that contain?

Is the main Frenchpack mod also for combined arms?

@Taz there is a complete pdf in the archive, as well as a txt readme for specific things for 3.5 including the cdb-leclerc

I downloaded it twice and in the zip file there's

CDB LECLERC V1.0 (Folder)

FRENCHPACK V3.5 (Folder)

Frenchpack V3 Manuel FR.pdf

ModpackScript.lua

READ ME BEFORE MANUAL.txt

I did a Windows search inside the directory and only pdf was that French Manual.

Looking really nice .. wish I were able to create something like this :)

Best regards.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...

Update 3.5.1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q-L5Mn9RC1NNGbtSrUdOlq0S4WhgkC1f/view?usp=sharing

Changelog :

- Fixed issues with MBT Leclerc and AMX-10RCR

- Improved various assets

- Added "targets", aka T-62, T-64BV, T-72A, PT-76, Sheridan, Kornet ATGM to the game, they are low poly models for practicing and improving OPFOR.

- Entirely modified Real Optics Mod (CDB Leclerc), with better optics for AMX-10RCR, Mephisto and VBAE Crab added, and binoculars zoom view in driver seat.

Please excuse my ignorance and I only asked because i was not able to find an answer after searching but -

the instructions say to install in the following folder:

C:\Users\user name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech

but the file folder saved place the contents into saved games:

D:\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\

Once I am in mission editor will i be able to select the assets from the static object menu? If so will they be under France or any other nation?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

figured it out - the instruction manual in English helped ;) GREAT WORK - HATS OFF

Thanks for your hard work and thanks community you guys have been awesome and welcoming!

Edited by El_Lorax

Hi Dimitrov,

There seems to be an issue with FrenchPack v3.5.1 and the SuperCarrier module. My group was previously using v3, combined with Ze Dims' Static Pack 0.4, without issue.

I noticed you included the Static Pack objects in the updated French Pack, and I removed both the old French Pack and the Static Pack

from my installation before installing French Pack 3.5.1

The issue we are encountering, is that with FrenchPack 3.5.1 enabled, many 3D models (most notably any variant of the SuperCarrier) will not appear in-game, despite being visible in the mission editor. Aircraft that attempt to spawn on the carrier deck will simply fall into the water, killing the pilot. This behavior is identical to what we saw with the (unrelated) Rafale mod by the Cuesta brothers.

Has anyone else been experiencing these types of issues with FrenchPack 3.5.1? It is also noteworthy that rolling back to the old v3 version and including Ze Dims' Static Pack 0.4 separately seems to solve the issue.

I am tempted to go start hacking things up in .lua land to see if I can find the culprit but I figured I'd check in here first and see if anyone else has already done the legwork

Hi, we don't get this issue in my squad while we use an even more advanced version of the FP. I would like you to make me a complete list of the various mods you are using please. I'm already aware that the rafale mod causes this issue. But I really don't see why FP would lead to this issue.

Though I'm gonna check as this specific 3.5.1 version may have some old aircraft mod hidden (forgotten) in it. I would then recommend, if you are able to "hack" the entry.lua, to disable the following lines and then to try again :

Dofile....... Saab_Safari.lua

Dofile........ AT802U.lua

Dofiile....... MD-3.LUA and MD-3 Air

I apologize for the encountered issue, I have compiled this version a bit too fast without the usual polishing.

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov

It is quite an expansive list...I will admit I have a problem :D ...currently, without issue we are using a combination of the following aircraft and objects:

Aircraft

========

Community A-4E

B-29

Civil Aircraft Mod 0.86

F-2

MB-339PAN

Military Aircraft Mod

Mirage F1

Su-7

Su-57

Tu-4

VSN E2D

VSN Eurofighter

VSN F22

VSN F35

VSN F-104

VSN JAS39 Gripen

VSN SEM

VSN UFO

Objects

=================

476 Range Targets

Alligator 1171

Upuat's Objects (Wolf, Wasp, Ambulance, Seafort, Redsands, Helipads, Hospital etc.)

Armed Syrian Boat

BFVG Pack v2 (Saved Games objects only)

Cement Ship

Charles du Gaulle

Civil Vehicles v1.95 (originally by Joe Rowe, updated by Rudel)

CREW BUS

Floating Sailor-Pilot-Raft

Foch R99 Carrier

FrenchPack v3

Fuel Tanker

BFVG Scimitar

Gun and Patrol Boats pack

Insurgent SF 4x4

Iranian Cargo Ship

IX 514

Landing_truck

Lifeboat

M16_Halftrack

M45_Quadmount

Mantis

MG_Bunker

MG_Nest

Middle East Arabic City

Middle East Buildings

Middle East Historic Sites

Navy Equipment (BlackLibrary)

nBFVG Harrier Pack (Saved Games objects only)

OilRig

PilotGround (placeable pilot model)

Royal Navy Fairmile C. Gunboat

Sao Paulo A12 Carrier

SAR

Static_Objects (guard tower/flag)

SuperTanker

supply_ship

Tango

Tents

TI-Class Africa Supertanker

UnarmedVessel01

Vietnam Buildings pack

VPC Airfield Equipment 0.9.4 (including all released fixes)

WarningSign_V2a

Ze Dim' New Static Pack v0.4

I have the same issue that the Supercarrier and most ship mods and some static mods disappear. When FrenchPack 2, 3, or 3.5 is loaded. The original Frenchpack does no have this issue. I have about 50 mods loaded so I cant list them at the moment.