[USER ERROR] M2000 issues

deepdiver8055

Im posting this here cause i looked everywhere for something on the issue im having with this plane. Every time i eject and the plane crashes i can not use the ESC key to exit. Nothing works and i have to use my task manager to end the sim and start back over from logging into DCS.

I have 23 aircraft and NONE of them are causing this problem, none up until i loaded the 2000 in the sim a couple of days ago. I have your AV8 and it's an pleasure to fly. I really like that one.

Is there a fix for this? and no it's not on my end. This is really annoying.

Repaints I've created (screens only)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

• 3 weeks later...
Im posting this here cause i looked everywhere for something on the issue im having with this plane...Is there a fix for this? and no it's not on my end. This is really annoying.

If you can't find anything you experincing there are only 2 possibilities:

1. the bug is this new/rare that you are the first to find it.

2. somthing is wrong on your end

I can't reproduce your problem with the latest OB non steam version of DCS. Do you use ANY Mods? Several times they were the root for strange bugs(people falling trough the ground at touchdown...)

Should be 1440p soon.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• 3 weeks later...

OK just getting back to it.... Yeah all the bindings are good. I think it's in one of the mods. I'll uninstall it and try again. I only have an sound mod and some added liveries so I'll remove those and see.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

~A~

Repaints I've created (screens only)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

• 1 month later...