Damage model

NaCH

20 minutes ago, Spirale said:

Thx a lot Mike for your kind answer, i am an old Viggen Lover and i appreciate the way you manage to understand our wishes 😀

I wish to have the radio system complete and programmable, a complete radar too (if the radar is abale to detect objects on sea surface, i suspect it's capable to detect tanks on the grass/ sand). Maybe am i wrong?

I replied to your question in the other thread, I am really not sure, and I thought when we overhauled the ground radar, tanks did become visible, at least to some extend. But I am really not sure if that is indeed a thing that needs improving on or not.

As for the radio related issues: would you be so kind and make a thread to point out what you see as missing still, and I will log it accordingly. Thank you so much for all your input!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there!

I had the same issue yesterday, my right wing was cut by AAA, and I managed to land (that's not what I do normally, I usually just explode in the air, as a noob 🙂 ). With one wing off, so one landing gear off too.

I have to admit, as annoying it can be, because it is a bug and that should be adressed, I laughed a lot!

Regarding the tanks on the radar, I managed to find two moving ennemy vehicules on ground yesterday, (BMP3 and T90). Even if they destroyed me while I was using rockets aginst them, as I could find them, I don't know if it is a resolved bug or just a keyboard/chair interface bug!

But can't wait to see how our little Viggen improves in the future! ❤️

• 4 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 7:46 AM, QB.Gregor said:

Was told to post this here, don't take it to seriously please. Also would be cool to see this fixed 🙂

Little known fact about the Viggen: the wings are just for looks.  When you remove the wing structures, it reveals the dual rocket engines. (The low smoke propellant is in shortage right now though.)

• Like 2

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• 1 month later...

Oh my, you can even rip off your wing (ground contact in flight), and you can still see your wing attached. Please please fix the damagemodel to also miss the wing if it's ripped off of the flightmodel.

Edit: WOW, this thread is over 2 years old and it's STILL not fixed! wicked! 😂

Edited by D4n
  • Like 1
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

5 minutes ago, Бойовий Сокіл said:

You must be new to the HB  Early Access development cycle 😉 

Damn, okay. 😨 Well, they did get the Forrestal in though! 😆

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

1 hour ago, Бойовий Сокіл said:

Thought this was pretty funny and shows how gamebreaking it can be.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObservantHyperChowderPicoMause-4LkCLTbSqxPJo0Ky 

reminds me of this moment I had 3 years ago, after I shot the player. https://youtu.be/zVUQCKMRoO0?t=76 HB damagemodel is cursed 🤣