Not Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool_t

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cb_1204149949

I Truly hope to every God Known to "Mankind" that we do not repeat the same mistakes again, "Cold War" Its dumb and a waste of time and lives. We all need to get it togeather soon or mother nature will put us in our place. No amount of money or army can withstand the true nature of where "we" are headed.

Time to grow up!

• Like 1

I don't think is a big deal, I sure their pilots need the training to. It just means , I hope anyway , that they just now got the funds to train more and like any country, their just letting people know: "Hey look we can defend our borders and interest". Most countries do that, in some way or another AFAIK. Hopefully it is just the media making a big deal out of nothing. If not, "cold war" is better that and actual war. In a cold war it is just counties treating each other not actually killing or fighting. I'm no political annalist nor a military expert, I guess we will see.

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

imo we should all be getting along together, and start to clean this planet up..from our past mess and mistakes., if man wats to play war games , we have the technology now to play online virtual..in simulators.

hooya :thumbup:

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

USA has been probing Soviet / Russian boarder since WW2, yet somehow I don't see that on BBC ....double standards? Hmmm......

QFT. :thumbup:

Some people wish to see their own countries airforce able to fly anywhere they wish yet get all up themselves when Russia wishes to fly within international airspace. Double standards indeed.

Way to go RuAF. :clap:

Time to cast out the demons of the 90's, with fuel and flight hour shortages.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

Intel E-8400 "Wolfdale" - Asus Maximus Formula - Swiftech H2O 120

4 Gb G.Skill PC2-8000C5 - EVGA 8800 GTS 512 - Dell 2707WFP

WD Caviar 500Gb - Vista 64

my take

I am reminded of a Star Trek/Next Generation(?) episode where Romulans show up and announce "We are back!". With it's oil and mineral wealth, it was difficult to imagine why Russia had ceased to project it's military power since the change from Communism. Perhaps like the USA, a revitalized Russian defense industry will create a lot of jobs, their military exports will grow, and writers of the fictional military genre will have new scenarios to write about (especially with the rise of defense spending by the Red Dragon too). By the way, why don't I see (translated) Russian fictional military books in the US-of-A?

What I'd like to see, in reality, is an international effort to fund a manned trip to Mars, maybe with a similar effort to colonize the moon.

OH! Maybe now the KA-50 will go into higher production? Nah! Better to fund the Ka-52 with night-targeting capability. Does ED do war-gaming at all?

Flyby out

• Like 1

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Wars are always about carving up resources, & the blocks are rattling there sabres & marking their territories for the next one - Less than 20 years before we're back in a 3 way cold war, 30 till the blocks are fighting in a 3rd party's land.

Cheers.

this is going to sound too sci-fi ish but

if we attacked by an alien species

then we can unite..

Other than that, i dont think so..

Human nature's second best weapon against other habitants of this globe is being brutal, and territorial(talking about being the dominant species and all). Wars will always be on this earth.

Maybe when we start colonize the solar system (which is gonna happen sooner or later) than we can fight there and leave the earth war free..

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!