NINE-O-NINE

==Wiggy==

• 11 months later...

@000rick000...Thank You Sir for taking the time to do this skin...Truly a remarkable Aircraft with and Equally Incredible History.  Sad what happened to her and her crew in the end, but  you actually, inadvertently (or not, through DCS) have kept her Alive.  Amazing!  Simply Amazing!!!  Awesome Job Brother!  Thanks Again!!

• 1 month later...

First Class Rick,thank you very much indeedy 😀

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, razo+r said:

If you enter B-17 in the search but dont press enter it definitly shows up. 

This is what I get when I do that.  No matter what I search, it doesn't come up.  Instead of telling me I'm wrong, some help would be appreciated if you could paste a link instead...

Screenshot (2).png

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

48 minutes ago, Sport said:

This is what I get when I do that.  No matter what I search, it doesn't come up.  Instead of telling me I'm wrong, some help would be appreciated if you could paste a link instead...

Screenshot (2).png

It's right there in your picture, Boeing B-17G_USAAF_8th Air Force_91st GB...

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2793447/

Edited by razo+r

4 hours ago, razo+r said:

It's right there in your picture, Boeing B-17G_USAAF_8th Air Force_91st GB...

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2793447/

I understand the confusion now. Unfortunately, that's not the same skin that Rick/Wiggy made for 909.  While the one in the pack is good, Rick's was much more accurate to the airplane that crashed a few years ago

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!