Yo people. welcome to Stage7, Hooah!!!

Peyoteros

Stage7 is down now as well ... as of Saturday March 1, 2008.

Yeah, damn it :( Let's wait and see what's going to happen... shame thou

What's with Stage6 database?!!:(

Are those videos we had at Stage6 available at S7?

Stage6 was closed down for good...due to multiple reasons, piracy mostly...

NO! Unless video owners uploaded them on stage7 too :noexpression:

It looks like it was one man behind stage7... and he run away with all the videos (Including mine... and yours) :P

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

stage7 was a great idea from stage6 fan, thou poor man had no clue what he's getting him self in to. In the first two days he quickly realized, packed his stuff... and now his footprints are cold... anyway, for movie makers, try to host your stuff on Veoh, quality is not too bad, Sumo TV is all Google based...Youku is very slow... Veoh would be my choice: http://www.veoh.com/

maybe someone will come with something better...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you can share/stream your divx videos here www.divxvine.com but you cant browse users, videos or channels like on stage6

something like rapidshare for divx

if you register, you can upload divx videos up to 700mb per movie

example videos (nothing to do with aviation, racing games):

http://www.divxvine.com/2izxkstdch52/RBR_Kickstart_My_Heart_Video.divx.html

http://www.divxvine.com/9a5uweoprk9e/GTR2_Modena_at_VLN_Nordschleife_1lap_onboard_cam.divx.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
stage7 was a great idea from stage6 fan, thou poor man had no clue what he's getting him self in to. In the first two days he quickly realized, packed his stuff... and now his footprints are cold... anyway, for movie makers, try to host your stuff on Veoh, quality is not too bad, Sumo TV is all Google based...Youku is very slow... Veoh would be my choice: http://www.veoh.com/

maybe someone will come with something better...

Shame it didn't last .. I had just uploaded 12 movie tutorials when it crashed too .. bummer!!

Just remember you can still use www.Gamerztheatre.com for your flight sim movies. I am always on the hunt for new material and movies.

Gas

• Like 1

Shame it didn't last .. I had just uploaded 12 movie tutorials when it crashed too .. bummer!!

Just remember you can still use www.Gamerztheatre.com for your flight sim movies. I am always on the hunt for new material and movies.

Gas

Yeehaa!

Thank You for coming forward with ideas where to put the peoples work, those are truly great news! Thou you must realize that there will be some absolute beginners too, who are looking for the first judgment place for their first masterpiece! :)

Welcome to the forums!

:thumbup: (Good Man!)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Yeehaa!

Thank You for coming forward with ideas where to put the peoples work, those are truly great news! Thou you must realize that there will be some absolute beginners too, who are looking for the first judgment place for their first masterpiece! :)

Welcome to the forums!

:thumbup: (Good Man!)

I am glad to be here .. I would also watch out for Veoh.com .. I personaly transfered 250 movies to their site only to have my account closed because 2 of them (they say) broke their rules. I found that fairly hard to swallow as you can get newly released hollywood movies streaming from their site.

I was not a happy man that day.

New movies are welcome .. just remember though we are more a machinima movie site so any movies that have a story or theme would be great. Movies that are just plainly outstanding are just as welcome. We have many of Glowing Amraams streamed there .. infact I know he is a member.

Anyway .. new members are all welcome, you dont have to be a producer.