A Beta Test?

Guest proflight

I have four years in US Marine Corps Avation, its safe to say that my experience is beyound the Air Cadets .. :D

As far as those other games that you mentioned... If its not a flight sim you wont see me there... :lol:

~S~

Blaze

Do my 30+ years in Marine Aviation count for anything? The past 19 of which have been on the T700 Series Engine (Apache, Black Hawk/Cobra/SeaHawk Engines) With that I too would have to say my experience is beyond a Cadets.

Oh, and my experience Beta Testing CH Products Software and Hardware. Lookin' forward to hearing from ya Wags

:smilewink: You know where to find me.

:joystick:

lol GA!!! How bout doing like a mini war style movie. ;) Get the infantry to do some camping at a lone building and you are using air strikes to wipe out the enemy and clear them a path out of enemy lines. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

@ GA:

Great movies and I'm not only glad for you to be entitled to make promotion movies, I'm even more glad we can benefit from your skills in those movies.

@topic:

I am betatester for the Battlefield-Series for some years, now, and sometimes I really don't get the hype about being beta-tester. IMHO most people think it's like having a game long before anybody else has, but beta-testing is not about playing a game, it is about finding, documenting and reproduce bugs and glitches, etc. This can be fun sometimes, granted, but most of the time you just there and have to fight with yet another buggy build, install the game all over again and fiddling around to get it work.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I dont know if this is the right thread, but i personally feel my backround in aviation (which i have stated to wags in a PM) is suited for aiding in the development of this game.

thing is, i haven't received any response in weeks.

i would like to know if there is any interest in my aid. please be kind and return an answer, even a negative one!

thanks.

well, this could save me a lot of work :)

but thanks for the quick response. i hope (and think) you all are doing a great job and make (finally...) a worthy helicopter sim.

cant wait for the ah-64 though, that's my baby.......

keep up the good work!