Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Hello,

I cant seem to calibrate my Throttle. First i have used the windows calibration tool.

The Levers work in reverse so pushing forward is decresing and visa versa. In game it can be reverted but this isnt how it should work.

Second... when the Windows calibration tool initate, it indicates the throttle beeing already at 50% while it is fysically its idle 0%

When opening up the throttle, (Windows is at 50% but fysically 0%) and reach only 50% fysically, Windows has reched 100% already leaving alot of unused fysical space for the levers.

Mind you the right throttle travels normally with windows( perfectly synchroniced).

In Dcs and the THMW analyzer tool its the same thing. It initiates also with 50%.

I used the Thrustmaster Calibration tools for Joystick 1.11/1.13 and for Throttle 1.07 but now

the behavior in the analyzer has changed now both levers go from 0 to 100%

Sometimes the throttles go straight from 0 to 100%

Any ideas ?

Physically rather than fysically.

Not being pretentious, just thought you might want to know.

And sorry, I'm not sure why you are having that issue. Have you tried it on another computer?

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

• 9 months later...

English as a second language can be difficult to get some spellings, Clyber, I'm sure he didn't mean anything rude. 

I think you might have some interference in settings. Perhaps you move USB to a different port sometime? I would definitely use the Thrustmaster TARGET software for all calibration and testing. Never had the problems you describe though, but I did use TARGET. 

• Like 1

Clevo P775TM1-G laptop with 9900K and RTX2080. Airliner pilot by day and keen simmer on days off.

Mark.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 4:41 PM, Clyber said:

Hello,

I cant seem to calibrate my Throttle. First i have used the windows calibration tool.

The Levers work in reverse so pushing forward is decresing and visa versa. In game it can be reverted but this isnt how it should work.

Second... when the Windows calibration tool initate, it indicates the throttle beeing already at 50% while it is fysically its idle 0%

When opening up the throttle, (Windows is at 50% but fysically 0%) and reach only 50% fysically, Windows has reched 100% already leaving alot of unused fysical space for the levers.

Mind you the right throttle travels normally with windows( perfectly synchroniced).

In Dcs and the THMW analyzer tool its the same thing. It initiates also with 50%.

I used the Thrustmaster Calibration tools for Joystick 1.11/1.13 and for Throttle 1.07 but now

Any ideas ?

After all, did you try finishing all steps that the TM calibration tool asked you to do, and then check if it works OK?

• 10 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 4:41 PM, Clyber said:

Hello,

Any ideas ?

advice ; when you execute the thrustmaster calibration tool you Must execute INSIDE  the  open folder, because there is a coded file necessary to the calibration. Maybe you can redo and be lucky 😉

Edited by crousti
adds