Tank Farms and Train Tank Cars

MegOhm_SD

I wish Tank Farms and Train Tank Cars would blow up like they should. Now tanks burn a little, go out and blacken in a funky mis-shapened way.

I haven't seen Train tank cars blowing up or burning lately. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe they do. They didn’t last time I tried. But maybe my gunnery was off.

I remember flying the A10C when it first came out to El-Hotovo on a custom Train killing mission. We took out the tank cars and they blew up nicely. In MP, both host and client could see the trains. We know there are issues with clients seeing trains today. Hopefully, that will be fixed soon on all maps.

Some appropriate explosions with long lasting black smoke columns would certainly help immersion.

it is oil or petrol in those tanks right?

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

+1 and 1/2

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

Fire propagation would be cool here too. If one tank goes, its likely to take others with it. Having a way to do that in sim would be cool. That and longer burning fires/smoke. With the campaign engine coming, wouldn't it be cool to fly over the smoldering remains of the previous days target.