Lazy Eagles Recruitment

Hunter D

Looking for peeps to fly with tired of flying alone or just getting into DCS and find it a bit overwhelming? Than look no further than Lazy Eagles, we welcome all to join in a laid back setting to fly and if needed help in learning your aircraft.

Why us?

We try to keep the group together and flying together as much as possible. But we are also understanding of real life. We only require you to fly and be on comms with us twice a week (although full inactivity will get you demoted or removed) I try to manage with as little I intervention as possible. I intervene when I see something creating a split in the group.

We have two full time servers up and running on two different maps that restart every 6 hours. Both of these servers are running moose and zues codes. Meaning you can spawn and do whatever you want on them.

Lugs develops mission for us to play as a squadron together and have training sessions every Saturday Nights at 6est so if you need help with your aircraft we can help you along.

So hop in and give us a try lets fly together and create new relationships in the DCS World and kick some ass together.

Discord: https://discord.gg/GJyngGE

:pilotfly: