[REPORTED] Aileron Hydraulic Booster Power Switch ...

theGozr

1] Aileron Hydraulic Booster Power Switch seems to not working properly .. Probably the Off setting do not work.

2] Elevator Actuator Control same it seems to not working properly

Thanks

Confirmation ?

Fly it like you stole it..

Let's see, maybe you're not understanding how this switch works.

The function of the switch is to disable the aileron actuators, but even then you're able to move them, just this time with your own force by direct control. This means that ailerons will become harder to move at greater speeds, but you're still able to control them.

Is this simulated? I don't see a difference with it on or off and I can still rip my ailerons off at ~1000 kph. In a comparison the MiG-15 roll rate becomes very sluggish with aileron boosters off.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

@OverStratos actually it seems that you are the one that do not know that function, which I did used many times in RL for different reasons too.

It is mal functioning in the MiG19P, functioning well in the 21 and 15.. the 19 should have the same. Clearly a forgotten action or a buG! I thought this would have been fixed for this patch !

--

PS :There are some FM little tweaks to be done for a better complete feeling .

Edited by theGozr

@OverStratos actually it seems that you are the one that do not know that function, which I did used many times in RL for different reasons too.

It is mal functioning in the MiG19P, functioning well in the 21 and 15.. the 19 should have the same. Clearly a forgotten action or a buG! I thought this would have been fixed for this patch !

--

PS :There are some FM little tweaks to be done for a better complete feeling .

Oh, I know really well how this is supposed to work. Maybe you used the function in a real aircraft, but I have disassembled and repaired this entire system in real life as well in the MiG-21.

What I believe is that you´re not correctly expressing what the issue is so I have problem understanding what the problem is?

@OverStratos you maybe right LOL! :) .. ok lets say .. Switch ON or OFF it doesn't change any forces applied to the ailerons from our input perspective .. It feels like a dead switch..

Let me know Thx

I did the same on MiG-15 and Pumps on Yaks while rebuilding them. then fly

Edited by theGozr

But if I missed something please let me know .. I am open of the idea that it is possible that i did miss used it on the 19.. but... check It out

Edited by theGozr

I tried to disable the boost via the switch on the rear right-hand circuit panel (switch 9 in the MiG-19 DCS manual pg.47) and it had no noticeable effect.

Also noticed the 3 switches to the left appear to do nothing. Switch 8 off - I could still move my gears and airbrakes; switch 7 off - all lights still illuminated; switch 6 off - the ARK-5 was still beeping morse code.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

• 5 weeks later...
New update..

Still not working Boost aileron and elevator are not working at all. Boost cut off do not work.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed..

The last patch was very cosmetic only. Systems wasnt touched but according this topic

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=283067 they have new coder. We will see what will bring the September’s patch.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 1 month later...
Ok we have a big update.. correction of the damage roll rate ok that one was easy.. what about the buttons functions? still not functioning . which is very important

Hi Gozr, are you still experiencing this issue in the latest update 2.5.6.55743? If so could you please provide a .trk file so we can see what happening and resolve the issue, thanks.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
NoV 06 2020 No update fixed on the Elevators and ailerons Boost .. Need boost off when set on off.. Boost stay ON .. Switches not working :(

Ok so the problem is fixed or now the switches do not work? If possible can you upload a new .trk from the latest patch demonstrating this? Maybe its just the English translation not being translated properly but im having difficulty understanding the problem correctly.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.