Warthog Throttle Buttons 29 & 30 doesn't work

Leonski

Hello,

I have noticed that the buttons 29 & 30(in TARGET, IDLELON & IDLERON) on my Warthog Throttle that thy not work any more.

I reinstalled the firmware and still no recognition buttons.

I used them for the F-16 IDLE and F-1, it worked before and all the rest of the buttons on the throttle stick is working fine but not those 2.

I have upgraded the mouse on the throttle but everything is working so that couldn't be the problem or could it?!

Are the buttons recognized in the Warthog control panel? (Or if you try to bind them in the DCS controls menu?)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Have they worked since you upgraded the throttle stick? If it started happening right after the upgrade or shortly thereafter it's quite possible you pinched a wire or accidentally dislodged a connector while you were changing the stick (although one would have thought the bits for it would be in the main body rather than the handle). I'd very carefully re-open things and check for that.

As far as I'm aware those aren't physical switches. They just show as 'on' when the throttle axes are at their minimum.

I'm wondering if the axes aren't calibrated properly for some reason. Try downloading DIView from here and checking what values you get from each axis.

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

BRUN is right, there are no buttons, this is simulated softwareside.

most likely your recalibration needed for the slew upgrade deactivated this function, as it did for me as well.

u might tinker with target software here to get em back, recalibrating did not work for me so i use UCR tool now which is giving further possibilities for axis percentage assignments as well

u may use ucr tool, joystick gremlin or other software for that

Edited by FoxDelta

As far as I'm aware those aren't physical switches. They just show as 'on' when the throttle axes are at their minimum.

I'm wondering if the axes aren't calibrated properly for some reason. Try downloading DIView from here and checking what values you get from each axis.

Thanx m8 I did the test and saw that the values waren't 100% so I use the Throttle-calibration again and then the windows afterwards and it works again!!:thumbup: