Updating old DCS Beta

Hi Guys

I’ve just returned to DCS after a 14 month break and tried to update my beta version but failed. I then downloaded the lates Updater exe. and tried to update once again but that failed too. I keep getting a DCS Updater 2.10.1.38 Bad Exception message. I’ve even uninstalled the old DCS beta and tried a new install, but I still receive the same message, any ideas?

Thanks

... I still receive the same message, any ideas?

Rather than taking guesses in the dark, it’s better if you attach the file "autoupdate_log.txt" located at the DCS folder, so that we can get more clues about your issue.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

The same thing happened to me, just cancel the updater if u are downloading a fresh OB install of the latest patch, just click DCS_updater.exe as admin, mine gave errors like bad exception twice and once an error saying along the lines curl error (6). Dint know i just reclicked updater and it took off where it stopped.

Dav-Pak-BlackSpider