[REPORTED]Ejected pilot can control the plane

bephanten

• ED Team

Reported

Had fun with this one, pilot on wing doing donuts on the runway :)

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Also the pilot from the 2nd place does not jump from the plane. Or I do not know how to eject him.

Open canopy and ctrl+e 3 times should do it

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Open canopy and ctrl+e 3 times should do it

Oh, thank you. It looks like I was not fully pressing the button. I managed to eject both pilots and even walked them from the plane.

However, after pilot 1 (me) drowned when he slightly stepped into the water, I was not able to control the 2nd pilot. At some point the second pilot becomes uncontrollable. Its OK for me about the second pilot (however I'd like to control him as long as I need), but shall the pilot die when he touches the water? What shall happen to the pilot in DCS when he ejects over the water? Do they supposed to float?