Next Big item to come?

amalahama

As title says. What will be the next big feature to come in next OBs?

I would hope for a EXP modes for A-G radar, just to get some people happy. But nicer would be Az/Ez boresight mode for A-A radar so it helps to get a visual picture of what you have front.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Whatever it is I hope it's not too soon! I would rather see them concentrate on fixing and finishing what we already have.

They can expend an eternity doing bugfixing... hopefully they will find the proper balance between developing new features and fixing what is already implemented

By the way, with new features I also mean completing the half-cooked functionalities we have today (JDAM, PB HARM, etc)

In 15 years I'll be caught up with all the existing toys, so put me on the list of people who wholeheartedly approve of their current plans.

Of course in 15 years I'll probably be dead. Still, at that point there's finally nothing more to learn.

In 15 years I'll be caught up with all the existing toys, so put me on the list of people who wholeheartedly approve of their current plans.

Of course in 15 years I'll probably be dead. Still, at that point there's finally nothing more to learn.

Nothing more... Block I or II SuperHornet ? Raptor ? Lightn... ... ...

Edited by Odey

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog