[CANNOT REPRODUCE]Good Job ED. Comms Now Broken.

RAF_JAGUAR

Nice job ED, the first update screwed up the lighting, the latest screwed up the comms. Now the last call i get is a check in acknowledgement when i announce platform on a case 2 or case 3 recovery, seriously great job. What are you planning to break next in your next now delayed updates "So you can fix things"

How much longer, Ops? The engine’s overheating and so am I. We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want?

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

DON'T USE BETA THEN.

Christ, how often does this need repeating?

Beta? Sorry you have lost me. Unless i missed something I paid for early access to a module that for me has had problems introduced with each update. A module that was also advertised with "Dynamic carrier radio communications for Case I, Case II, and Case III recoveries."

I have reported those comms are no longer working as they were, in i believe, the correct section of the relevant forum.

Advising me not to use Beta is a most odd response. Are we not allowed to report bugs and should just keep quiet?

How much longer, Ops? The engine’s overheating and so am I. We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want?

Advising me not to use Beta is a most odd response. Are we not allowed to report bugs and should just keep quiet?

According to parts of this community: yes, precisely. Wait until the issues have filtered down to 'stable' branch and then report them.

According to parts of this community: yes, precisely. Wait until the issues have filtered down to 'stable' branch and then report them.

But if we do not report them, how will they know what needs fixing? Why would you want a bug to filter down and break the stable version before reporting it?

But if we do not report them, how will they know what needs fixing? Why would you want a bug to filter down and break the stable version before reporting it?

This is not 'Reporting it", this is whining that the software you acknowledged wasn't finished when you downloaded it - isn't finished.

Nice job ED, the first update screwed up the lighting, the latest screwed up the comms. Now the last call i get is a check in acknowledgement when i announce platform on a case 2 or case 3 recovery, seriously great job. What are you planning to break next in your next now delayed updates "So you can fix things"

Cheers.

No idea what the bug is, but if you want to submit a bug, submit a bug. If you need help:

1. Repeat the issue and save a track file and upload it to a new post.

2. Provide the steps to reproduce and the description in clear and concise English.

That's it. Sass doesn't accomplish anything, creates forum noise that blots out the useful detail, starts point less arguments and attracts bad posting, so in effect from what could have been a useful post, becomes a useless and detracting post.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

No idea what the bug is, but if you want to submit a bug, submit a bug. If you need help:

1. Repeat the issue and save a track file and upload it to a new post.

2. Provide the steps to reproduce and the description in clear and concise English.

That's it. Sass doesn't accomplish anything, creates forum noise that blots out the useful detail, starts point less arguments and attracts bad posting, so in effect from what could have been a useful post, becomes a useless and detracting post.

Fair points, my post on the original matter was not well written, no excuse but i was a little peed off at the time.

My apologies to all.

Let me translate that above to all:

ED, PLEASE NO MORE UPDATES! STOP ALL DEVELOPMENT! NO MORE BUGS IN BETA SOFTWARE!!!!

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Fair points, my post on the original matter was not well written, no excuse but i was a little peed off at the time.

My apologies to all.

Mature reaction :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• ED Team

Hi all

Please post bug reports correctly and include a track replay.

We will look at the radio and check, but ranting isn't welcome in bug reports

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Test seem fine for me, if you are still seeing the issue please provide a short track replay showing the issue and post in a new thread.

I have added the procedure below in pictures to assist, they can be found in the manual also

thank you

347201351_case2.thumb.PNG.a58ec88be35e7d81ff5fa696aab09883.PNG

case3.thumb.PNG.73da77df4e057d21e5e6884f3dd7e09d.PNG

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2