[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]Wingman not shown in TAD

Biga42

@Yurgon, you're right, I've tested in all 3 maps in instant action Free Flight, adding a wingman and it shows in the TAD. The mission I am referring to, is available for download in user files. Foxhunt

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3310543/

if would please check it out!

also, strange that only in Caucasus whit wingman color is green, in the other maps are blue...

thanks!

also, strange that only in Caucasus whit wingman color is green, in the other maps are blue...

thanks!

Green = Other A-10C is on a different NET-GROUP as you are (different flight).

Blue = Other A-10C is on the same NET-GROUP as you are (same flight).

You can change your own NET-ID (both OWN-ID and GROUP-ID) by clicking on the NET button on the right side of the TAD.

If you fly in multiplayer you have tomake sure that you and your wingmen are on the same GROUP-ID. When flying singleplayer the GROUP-ID of the AI A-10Cs is determined by their flight, meaning that aircraft within the same flight have the same GROUP-ID by default.

@Yurgon, you're right, I've tested in all 3 maps in instant action Free Flight, adding a wingman and it shows in the TAD. The mission I am referring to, is available for download in user files. Foxhunt

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3310543/

if would please check it out!

I just took a look at the mission and it's missing the data link function (EPLRS) for the player flight, meaning that your wingmen will not activate his data link. If you add it (see picture) you should see him.

So that's not a bug. Just a wrong setting in the mission (or maybe the mission designer intended it to be like that?).

1056383113_MissingDataLink.thumb.png.d0decc219835242fdd942ab28b2c7529.png

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg