Issue with F10 marks on latest Open Beta?

Tj1376

Once I takeoff in Singleplayer using F10 marks, I get a NAV SYST light immediately post gear up.

Ill be honest, Ive never used the F10 marks before (I always used to just type in the long/lat) so I think this is something I am doing wrong, but hoping you guys can help me pinpoint what Im doing wrong that causes the Nav Syst light.

Steps -

Update F10 marks on map

Fire up the ole beaut

Setup cartridge to pull marks from f10 map instead of mission editor

Load cartridge

Default 9099

Verify that my marks are input (and they are!)

Update L/MAL

Taxi

Takeoff

Immediately post gear up, NAV SYST light illuminates and I am no longer given guidance to any waypoints.

Can you guys help me figure out what Im doing wrong? We banned the RB15 as its completely invincible to ships defenses so now Im trying to learn the RB04 but I cant seem to get the waypoints working as I had hoped.

Appreciate any help or ideas!

TJ

NavSystLight after wheels up.trk

You get the error because the airbase you are starting on is not the same as the one you have set in the computer, at least when I replay your track. I can't see on my end where you put your mark points. Did you set a LS waypoint? If so, try not to (it will default to whatever was in the computer previously, i e load your current airfield as start point).

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

You get the error because the airbase you are starting on is not the same as the one you have set in the computer, at least when I replay your track. I can't see on my end where you put your mark points. Did you set a LS waypoint? If so, try not to (it will default to whatever was in the computer previously, i e load your current airfield as start point).

THANK YOU!

This was exactly the issue - i misread the LS code for the airbase I was at and the computer didnt like it!

Appreciate the help!

TJ