macedk

Your Welcome :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What I completely prefer in all these kind things is the small details and informations from "non-specs sheets". Like I am so bored to all the 4-5 min quick "It has a 30 mm tank killing cannon" level information, where there are far more interesting stuff like "This small hatch here at the back allows more air when the engine RPM raises above X % at the", "these dents here are from...." etc.

That's just me, the engineering and design side is far more interesting, answering to "Why is that button there, what was challenge in X".

Edited by Fri13

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Just last night while zapping I ended up watching one of these typical TV documentaries about the Harrier. They had a few interesting tidbits, but all things considered it was 40 minutes of fast paced, over-dramatized boredom with hardly anything new, unless you had absolutely no prior insight regarding military aviation. I later watched an episode of The Joy of Painting and enjoyed it a lot more, even though I have absolutely no interest in painting whatsoever. ;)

And I kept thinking, that A-10 walk-around took the same amount of time as the Harrier documentary, but had 100 times the information density. And it was just one guy talking about his job, without script, without music, without any drama. Yet it was by far the better video. :thumbup:

Can't recommend this enough, and thanks for sharing!

I came here to post this but already posted. This is great! I never thought of barrel changes...

also the 30mm HEI rounds being same as a hand grenade so 70 hand grenades a within 5 feet at 1000 feet JESUS LOL

Junglejett posted it first to be fair on the 16th:smartass:. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=280920

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Once again, thank you very much, the more this info is spread, the better.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Just last night while zapping I ended up watching one of these typical TV documentaries about the Harrier. They had a few interesting tidbits, but all things considered it was 40 minutes of fast paced, over-dramatized boredom with hardly anything new, unless you had absolutely no prior insight regarding military aviation. I later watched an episode of The Joy of Painting and enjoyed it a lot more, even though I have absolutely no interest in painting whatsoever. ;)

And I kept thinking, that A-10 walk-around took the same amount of time as the Harrier documentary, but had 100 times the information density. And it was just one guy talking about his job, without script, without music, without any drama. Yet it was by far the better video. :thumbup:

Can't recommend this enough, and thanks for sharing!

Exactly my thoughts, but I´m afraid we are a potentially smaller audience ;)

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Thanks a lot for sharing! :thumbup:

And I can only agree with what Fri13 and Yurgon said. These kind of videos are so much more interesting documents and documentaries!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Awesome vid... watched it this morning. So the big question I have is when do we get the monocle?

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals