TWS and STT

Shane45

Since the last patch, TWS & STT are not working, Jester gives an unable, the only way at present to get a lock is by using PAL with the 9's and 7's.

I tried using the Phoenix's with ACM at 75 miles and 50 miles, waste of missiles

Can we get it sorted asap please

Seemed to work fine yesterday. My TWS aim-54s were tracking normally. I also got an 18~20 nm phoenix kill in STT (I got that lock by using the "lock enemy ahead" command since the contact was already IFFed as a bandit). This was in Multiplayer.

Since the last patch, TWS & STT are not working, Jester gives an unable, the only way at present to get a lock is by using PAL with the 9's and 7's.

I tried using the Phoenix's with ACM at 75 miles and 50 miles, waste of missiles

Can we get it sorted asap please

Why were you launching AIM-54s at 75 and 50 miles in ACM mode? The effective range of the missile with that switch up is in the vicinity of 10NM against a fighter-sized target. Firing at 75 or 50 in that mode will absolutely trash the shot. As to TWS and STT, there are more false returns now and I've seen lower success, but haven't been totally unable to use them in MP. I also haven't had much time to play over the last week, so it might be worse on more complex missions than I've been playing.

Rig: i9 10900KF @5.3GHz | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 3600MHz | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 24GB OC | ASUS Maximus XII Formula | 2x 2TB Intel SSD6 NVMe M.2 | VKB F-14CG on Gunfighter III Base | TM Warthog HOTAS | TM Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Hangar: FC3 | F-86F | F-4E [Pre-Ordered] | F-5E | F-14A/B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | Mirage 2000C | JF-17 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P | MiG-21bis | AJS-37 | AV-8B | L39 | C-101 | A-10C/CII | Yak-52 | P-51D | P-47D | Fw 190 A-8/D-9 | Bf 109 | Spitfire | I-16 | UH-1 Huey