Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

For which HOTAS do you need them for ?

I need a set for my TM hotas setup. Perhaps later on, a plate for the F/A-18 stick unless the bolt pattern is the same as the hogs stick.

Alienware R8

i9-9900k

nVidia 2080ti 11GB GDDR6

32gb DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz

Dell 32" S3220DGF monitor

Samsung MX-279 27" IPS

Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650

1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

Samsung 500gb 860 EVO

Samsung 256gb 850 Pro

Corsair 180gb Force GT

Logitech's G700s, 510s, G13

Edited by Chitto

• 2 months later...
I need a set for my TM hotas setup. Perhaps later on, a plate for the F/A-18 stick unless the bolt pattern is the same as the hogs stick.

Alienware R8

i9-9900k

nVidia 2080ti 11GB GDDR6

32gb DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz

Dell 32" S3220DGF monitor

Samsung MX-279 27" IPS

Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650

1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

Samsung 500gb 860 EVO

Samsung 256gb 850 Pro

Corsair 180gb Force GT

Logitech's G700s, 510s, G13

What F/A-18 stick are you talking about?

Buzz

Read his post again.

Um, not sure what I am missing and/or whose post. The original post reads “Is there any word on when Foxx Mount will resume taking orders?”

This thread started many months ago, the OP asked the question. Perhaps it was answered to his satisfaction, perhaps not. Never the less, the thread die.

Two days ago, I resurrected this as I have the exact same question. I am interested in acquiring a Foxx Table Mount for my ThrustMaster Warthog Flightstick base. If there is a used one out there for sale, I would be interested in a purchase. If anyone knows the Foxx Mount gentleman, knows if he is in business, I am interested in that information as well.

I am interested because I would like to purchase his product, it has a reputation for being of high quality. I will purchase an alternative brand if the Foxx Mount product is not going to become available ‘soon’. For many months now, the Foxx Mount website has indicated “Hey folks, hang tight the web store will be coming soon! –Foxx”. Mr. Foxx has reportedly also posted to the HOTAS Discord in which he indicated that product would be available ‘soon’.

The term ‘soon’ is subjective in nature. My definition of what that timeframe is, may not be the same as others. If you have a used one for sale, please let me know.

Post # 9

IMG_2483.thumb.jpg.0b75a8ddd3b23c331856126935804704.jpg

The magnetic plate on a Thrustmaster Base is easily removed via four screws for different mounting solutions -or- the magnetic plate itself could be bolted down to a mounting plate if that were to be sized correctly.

To table clamp it to my set-up:

First choice would be to purchase a Foxx Mount; unfortunately Foxx has been out of business for several months, with comments that they may be back 'soon' :cry:

Monstertech currently is back ordered 4-weeks before they will even begin an order, which does not conform to my definition of 'soon' any more so than the Foxx :music_whistling:

Third choice, but I think Im gonna have to pull the trigger on it is the J-Pein, at least it is available :joystick: