SimApp Pro won’t sync to DCS

Josh3945

I bought the Wineing F/A-18 throttle and I can’t get the APU light to light up when it lights up in game. When I go into the SIMAPP PRO I get a prompt message saying the export.lua is not in sync with DCS and to go to the settings and click fix lua. I click the button but nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Why have you posted this twice?? If you need help then email info@winwing.cn They are very prompt at replying.

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I bought the Wineing F/A-18 throttle and I can’t get the APU light to light up when it lights up in game. When I go into the SIMAPP PRO I get a prompt message saying the export.lua is not in sync with DCS and to go to the settings and click fix lua. I click the button but nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Check your dcs saved games\scripts\export.lua if it has 2 added lines from wwing software.

Not at home now, but you can easily understand if those are there.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 2 weeks later...