Vietnam Map?

IJammer

Any update on the availability of the Vietnam map? Sush scope here if it could happen... esp. for the rotor heads!

No content planes for it that fit the timeline much, yet...other than the Mig 19 and UH-1H.

The only prospective maps that fit our current module content are mostly Middle eastern maps.

No content planes for it that fit the timeline much, yet...other than the Mig 19 and UH-1H.

The only prospective maps that fit our current module content are mostly Middle eastern maps.

F-5, F-86, MIG-21 also saw use there as well. f-14 saw one deployment at the end of the war. the mig15 could stand in for the 17

i dont care which variant is correct for which era, we'll never get them all. sometimes a module has to stand in for any given variant

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

A lot of players are crossing our fingers for this. Nineline mentioned he was interested in this as well (responding to me on FB from memory) but said it hasn't been sort of considered as yet I think (too much on ED's plate). I've raised posts on this previously as well. DCS would be PERFECT for a full Vietnam scenario.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

A lot of players are crossing our fingers for this. Nineline mentioned he was interested in this as well (responding to me on FB from memory) but said it hasn't been sort of considered as yet I think (too much on ED's plate). I've raised posts on this previously as well. DCS would be PERFECT for a full Vietnam scenario.

I think it could be made...maybe after 2024 or 25. By the time that happens, we'll have the F-8, F-4E...etc. The only roadblock I see political sentiment...

I know. I reckon there would be a LOT of interest in a vietnam war scenario but if done fully ie. DCS Vietnam...map, period assets, aircraft, SAMs, AAA, etc. Then the Huey can really shine!

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

F-5, F-86, MIG-21 also saw use there as well. f-14 saw one deployment at the end of the war. the mig15 could stand in for the 17

i dont care which variant is correct for which era, we'll never get them all. sometimes a module has to stand in for any given variant

And one more thing...

How could I forget the A-4 as part of our aircraft suitable for Vietnam map?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE