Where do you come from (no poll)

Flyby

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzie !:beer:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.6 GHz // Motherboard - ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO // GFX - ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB // RAM - Patriot-Viper II 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3-1600 // Audio - Creative X-FI Platinum // OS - Windows 7 Home x64 Bit

CH Fighterstick // CH Pro Pedals // CH Pro Throttle // TrackIR 4 // Eyefinity 20"x3 Portrait :joystick:

so true...

i guess this is what they call global village!

yes, a global village (thanks to the internet). One day, no borders. Then maybe one bright day before the Sun belches us out of existence, no more politicians to muck it up!:D

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

I'd also like to know where we happy few come from. I'll start.

I am from the state of Ohio, USA.:)

Flyby out

Flanders

(The place where people speak Flemish) ;)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

It's good to be among you all. I'm liking our international community more and more all the time. :) If I'm lucky enough I'll visit all your lands one day. First beer's on me! (except for a round of Windor Canadian) :D

Flyby out

It's good to be among you all. I'm liking our international community more and more all the time. :) If I'm lucky enough I'll visit all your lands one day. First beer's on me! (except for a round of Windor Canadian) :D

Flyby out

Yeah, Windsor isn't all that exotic a destination from Ohio, eh? That's ok, Ohio makes for a better flight sim drinking location anyway what with the booze being cheaper and the Wright Patterson museum over in Dayton.

CanadaDave

As I recall...

Yeah, Windsor isn't all that exotic a destination from Ohio, eh? That's ok, Ohio makes for a better flight sim drinking location anyway what with the booze being cheaper and the Wright Patterson museum over in Dayton.

I passed through Windsor back in '75. The wife and I were on our honeymoon, passing through the falls, Windsor, Toronto, and Montreal. I also recall seeing the glow of the northern lights as I drove towards Montreal.

Haven't been back to Wright-Patt since about '99. But now it has a Raptor on display, so I'll have to make that short trip again. (Usually, these days, I go to Dayton to visit it's art museum.) But I really liked looking into the cockpit of an A10, so many gauges, but definitely a beautiful Hog.

Flyby (aka Darryl)

Born in UK, lived in various countries, France, Holland, Norway, Malta, Sweden and now residing in Sunny Texas, not far from the Alamo (27 miles) Married a Texican Lady so now I guess I'm part Texican or as they say here ' I got here as fast as I could '. Funny things is my Great Great Great Uncle started one of the first banks in Galveston so I suppose it was only right that I moved to Texas

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Haven't been back to Wright-Patt since about '99. But now it has a Raptor on display, so I'll have to make that short trip again. (Usually, these days, I go to Dayton to visit it's art museum.) But I really liked looking into the cockpit of an A10, so many gauges, but definitely a beautiful Hog.

Flyby (aka Darryl)

I haven't been in a couple years or so, but it's one hell of a museum. Beyond the F-22 (actually a YF-22, IIRC), they also now have a full scale mock up of a B-2 that was used for destructive testing (and subsequently restored). It's quite the sight. I imagine there must be a ton of other new stuff since '99, too.

CanadaDave

Helloooooooooooooo Texas!

Born in UK, lived in various countries, France, Holland, Norway, Malta, Sweden and now residing in Sunny Texas, not far from the Alamo (27 miles)

Ah Sunny Texas! I did my basic USAF training at Amarillo, Texas in '68. It was said at the time to be the rattlesnake-bite capitol of the U.S. :) In '02 I drove to Rockwall Texas to have some mods done to my car. On my way out of that glorious state I was pulled over for doing 72mph in a 70mph zone. I still have the warning. In truth I believe the trooper was looking for out-of-state drug dealers. The wife and I were not happy people.:mad:

But on a brighter side, we happy few seem to be growing in number! :D

Flyby out

Hey Maverick,

any major city in Siskiyou county? I've only been to California a few times, but never really knew what county I was in (been to Frisco, and San Diego). It's a beautiful state.

Flyby out

ps to anyone; am I dislexic if I think

"few", and type "fwe". or think "out" and type "uot"? The reason I ask is because I'm ambidextrous, but only in my right hand! :D