Where do you come from (no poll)

Flyby

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to know about you guys

I'm born in Jingdezhen(the place where 'china' comes from),Jiangxi. '江西省景德镇市' in Chinese

Passed my first 14 year in Guiyang,Guizhou,where the biggest waterfall in China locates. '贵州省贵阳市' in Chinese.

Then passed my 14 to 18 in Xiamen, one of China's most beautiful place. '福建省厦门市' in Chinese.

Now I'm Peking, where the Summer Palace,the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and some other places of interest locate.

And welcome to China for tourism. wa ha ha

RTX 3070

hello kiss4luna,

China is also a country I'd like to visit (and try some real Chinese food). It's the land that gave the world the Tao Te Ching, among other great things. I happen to keep a copy close by. Though I do not claim to thoroughly understand "the way and it's power", I still embrace "the mother of ten thousand things". ;)

169th_Maverick, small towns have their appeal to me, and the northwest is a place I'm told will suit my nature. I have friends in Bellingham, Wa who tell me so. Well, one never knows.

So many places to see. Thank goodness for the internet!

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

HI guys,

Shemi that's a beautiful location near your home, a really nice picture. S~ Bulgaria!

Groove, thanks for popping in. Nice to see ya. What's life like in Wuppertal, and how'd you wind up there?

Flyby out

S~ Maverick!

013.jpg

99th_Flyby thats a 1/2 mile above my house looking south last fall. The most beautiful place on earth. (kinda smoky in the pic cause there was a forest fire near here)

Man, you're killing me!:) Years ago I wanted to move to a country setting, but the wife is too urban. While you and Shemi have natural beauty just outside your doors I have traffic and sirens.:( Just getting to the country side now takes a good 45 minutes, and gas is too expensive just to go joy-riding anymore. You guys are lucky.

S~ Groove. Thanks for the link. nice looking city, and interesting history.

Acedy, of all the things to report! :D Poor Tuffi dowing a swan dive, and adding fame to Wuppertal (or is it infamy? ;) ) Free Tuffi! Tuffi lives!!:thumbup:

So there really is a Sherwood Forest?!:shocking: I thought it was fictional all this time. :doh:

Nope it's as real as it gets....... And just outside my home town of Huddersfield in West Yorkshire there's a large house with massive private grounds where there is a grave supposedly that of Robin Hood..... Been mentioned in the local press every now and again when news is slow, and most likely an early Victorian creation..... But makes a nice little local myth.

Born in Pleven, Bulgaria, from 10 years living mostly in Sofia because of studies and work. I dream about the day I'll leave the big city for good and move to our house in mountains (Apriltzi, Central Balkan).

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

it's a wide, wide world

Let me see...

How far from Sherwood Forest to the mountains of the Central Balkans? I think I'd need more than one pint to get me there!:D We are indeed a varied lot.

As an aside I hope you guys have seen the Black Shark video from the LLTM. follow the link. It's 0:17:28 in length. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6437645aBNbAA7S

Having seen it, I was inpressed that I'll need a dual core processor just so one core can be devoted to BS. Plus, I'm waiting for a price drop on an Nvidia 8800GTS. Need the bandwidth. ;)

Flyby out

Poland... but I hope someday will go out to Canada or Norway, hope... ;)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

S~ Boberro! Are you planning to buy Oleg's SoW_BoB? I wonder if Polish squadrons will be represented in that sim?

Wasn't there a movie about Polish pilots in the battle? I believe they were acting as Polish pilots. Nice movie; a love story, a misunderstanding among pilot-friends, good combat scenes, tragedy. Surprised me to stumble upon it on cable tv one day. Anyone know of this movie?

Boberro, glad you dropped in. ;) Everyone, tell your mates to drop in. We have a nice community. We are better for knowing the who and the where-from, I think.

Flyby out

I thought about buying, but before I test the demo version, yees it would be nice to see polish squadrons in game like once in real life. Double realism ^^ :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

living in an apartment with 2 cats (i love one and hate the other:huh:) in Istanbul (i guess i wrote that before!) Turkey.

There is a big hospital just near my home and i hear sirens all day!

There was a big tree right in front of the apartment but a huge garbage truck smashed to it and its broken now :)..

That country side picture made me realize city life sucks bigtime:(

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!