JTAC not responding.

Odey

Running the newest open beta. Disclaimer, I changed the NATO file in the speech folder to the Hornet compatible version.. strangely, there was a new NATO file i didn't modify after the update. I get absolutely no response from jtac. I've changed things around in ME. Double check frequencies, try other comms(they work). Put the old file back. Ran a repair. Nothing. JTAC missions are what I have been working on and are fast becoming my favorite. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Edited by Odey

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog

• 2 weeks later...
Running the newest open beta. Disclaimer, I changed the NATO file in the speech folder to the Hornet compatible version.. strangely, there was a new NATO file i didn't modify after the update. I get absolutely no response from jtac. I've changed things around in ME. Double check frequencies, try other comms(they work). Put the old file back. Ran a repair. Nothing. JTAC missions are what I have been working on and are fast becoming my favorite. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Try running a clean up from the DCS updater then run a repair from the updater.

Try running a clean up from the DCS updater then run a repair from the updater.

Thanks ! radios working again.

Odey, how many are you in there?!

I was just messing around. I figured out how to fix the problem. It seemed like I posted that question a year ago and I had no response so I answered my own question. Just my failed attempt at humor.