Official F16 Survey

ebabil

Hi TLTeo, anyway to check if this data is also available to look at? I'm very curious to know the results.

Intel i7 9700K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E, Zotac GTX 2080 TI AMP, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, Corsair H60 liquid cooler, EVGA 850W PS, Cooler Master: Master Case H500, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD | Virpil CM2 Throttle, F-16: Thrustmaster F-16/A-10 Stick, F-18: Thrustmaster F-18 Stick | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | G2 Reverb, J-PEIN Desk mount Throttle, VIRPIL VP-L mount Stick, Cougar MFDs, Generic Custom Built Front Panel, Left Panel and Right Panel, 32 Button Steam Deck.

The old poll results were entirely visible, and I was able to get some good info out of it. Nothing in the results I found felt like somebody was making fake accounts to boost them.

Yeah im not saying something along those lines happened, but it helps prevent it.

Were you really able to look at the hornet results after voting immediately? I somehow seem to recall we had to wait on it too, wouldnt be the first time my memory played tricks on me though.

Indeed, and let me say I absolutely get your point there. This is exactly why ED did the right thing and made that survey. I am very curious which Viper features are prioritized by the majority of the community. And as MAVs and HARMs already seem to be coming along quite nicely I am sure you (we:D) will not have to wait too long to finally see them in action.

The SEAD suite wishlist would be for me HARM, ALQ-184, CMS Semi/auto modes, HTS, and ALE-50 in that order. HARMs (or even AGM-154A) are one part of the mission tools, but I'll take what I can get!

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

Thanky ou ED for the Survey!

For me everything Flight Model and Ground Handling relatet has priority. Baisc Handling like completing HOTAS functions or Radar Stuff comes next and Weapons (no matter what) comes last.

First that hing hast to fly and land correctly, then i need to find my target and only then i can shoot.

Absolutely great for user to be given the chance to sharp future development of the Viper.

Completion of core avionic features(DED functionalities), flight model turning are paramount for me and of course the HARM delivery systems which are already being worked on. Other air to ground standoff weapons can trickle in later.

Further enhancement of the JHMCS capabilities would nice to have too.

Cockpit view pilot mode: What is that?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I voted for polishing and completing core avionics. I'd rather get that before we get all sorts of fancy weapons that are only barebones or half implemented. And I'd rather have the tools to fly a mission, create mark points, plan fuel and time on target, and all that stuff, before getting HARMs and GBUs that I can already use on other aircraft.

Thanky ou ED for the Survey!

For me everything Flight Model and Ground Handling relatet has priority. Baisc Handling like completing HOTAS functions or Radar Stuff comes next and Weapons (no matter what) comes last.

First that hing hast to fly and land correctly, then i need to find my target and only then i can shoot.

good to see i am not alone :thumbup:

Voted. I really want to see the RWR buffed up. The CMS suite with towed decoy fully implemented, and the GM radar.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Absolutely great for user to be given the chance to sharp future development of the Viper.

Completion of core avionic features(DED functionalities), flight model turning are paramount for me and of course the HARM delivery systems which are already being worked on. Other air to ground standoff weapons can trickle in later.

Further enhancement of the JHMCS capabilities would nice to have too.

Cockpit view pilot mode: What is that?

I'm guessing a 3d model for your pilot so when you're looking around in VR or with trackir you'll see your body in the seat.

I'm hoping they're not going to neglect some of the HSD/Datalink features like this and this.

I'm guessing a 3d model for your pilot so when you're looking around in VR or with trackir you'll see your body in the seat.

Okay, in that case it can take a backseat(eye candy). Though I fly only in vr, nothing is seriously is amiss flying the Viper as it is now without the pilot model. Rarely use the pilot model in the Hornet because the rendering obstruct view and access to left & right console instruments.

Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

good to see i am not alone :thumbup:

I think exactly the oposit. I rather have a bad bow with an arrow than a good bow with no arrow at all. There's no logic being fundamental on any of both vews, but at least give me the harm and mavericks.

Interl i7 6700k - 32Gb RAM DDR4 - RX 590 8GB - Sentey 32"2560x1440 - Saitek X-55 - TrackIr 3

Yeah im not saying something along those lines happened, but it helps prevent it.

Were you really able to look at the hornet results after voting immediately? I somehow seem to recall we had to wait on it too, wouldnt be the first time my memory played tricks on me though.

The results were visible right on whatever website they were using to host it, and I was able to get way more information out of it than in the newsletters:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=271269

I can't do the same for the Viper unfortunately, all I get is "you have already voted for this poll".

Sorry we had to use google login as users were able to make multiple submissions.

The results were visible right on whatever website they were using to host it, and I was able to get way more information out of it than in the newsletters:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=271269

I can't do the same for the Viper unfortunately, all I get is "you have already voted for this poll".

So if don't get a "you have already voted for this poll" when I click on the link and filled it out in Chrome logged in to my Google account very shortly after it was announced, did my survey go through? I know it's just "one vote" but I still want it.

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

I wonder why they chose to hide the results now. It kind of feels uncomfortable that they are hiding them. If they hide the data they can publish whatever results they want and say that's what was voted for. I think they should make them public like they did with the hornet.

Intel i7 9700K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E, Zotac GTX 2080 TI AMP, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, Corsair H60 liquid cooler, EVGA 850W PS, Cooler Master: Master Case H500, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD | Virpil CM2 Throttle, F-16: Thrustmaster F-16/A-10 Stick, F-18: Thrustmaster F-18 Stick | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | G2 Reverb, J-PEIN Desk mount Throttle, VIRPIL VP-L mount Stick, Cougar MFDs, Generic Custom Built Front Panel, Left Panel and Right Panel, 32 Button Steam Deck.

Survey is important, but what we want is the development progress. I've seen people ask "when" the most questions at Discord and FACEBOOK "our team is working hard" is not valid. ED need to have better community communication

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5

Survey is important, but what we want is the development progress. I've seen people ask "when" the most questions at Discord and FACEBOOK "our team is working hard" is not valid. ED need to have better community communication

IMO the best communication is in the changelogs. Press releases are like miracle hair growing shampoo + bonus advertised on tv.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Voted for or not, the features will come, it really doesn't matter which come first, as long as work is being done, eventually the module will have all the features.

Exactly... I wonder why they're even asking the community, as it would feel more appropriate to let the developers decide on the order in which things make sense from an implementation point of view. Unless all systems are completely independant.

Also important is the player learning. Like with the current system, players are learning bad habits and will have to re-learn stuff once CZ is added. So in the survey when they seem to separate HARM as a weapon and HARM systems support, it should probably instead be shipped together, to prevent negative learning or a weapon being fired using different methods and systems, only to later receive proper system implementation and confuse everyone.

I'm afraid that they follow the results of this survey and that it leads into silly situations like that.

I find this survey a bit scary actually, it sounds like they don't really have a plan.

Edited by Whozdär