Artifacts from the cockpit

LordOrion

• NineLine changed the title to Artifacts from the cockpit

I came to this thread because I had the same issue. I deleted the module. I deleted all 3rd party liveries. That didn't help. I uploaded 2 tracks: L-39 without "solo" ticked off and L-39solo with "solo" enabled. Hope it helps to nail down the problem. It only refers to the L-39ZA. And I can confirm that the problem doesn't occur with the control stick visible.

l-39.trk l-39 solo.trk

Edited by claw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 4:22 PM, dorianR666 said:

hello bignewy

i have found the exact cause of this bug.

dear ED,

i have reported the cause for the issue in october 2020, that was over 8 months ago.

this module needs some maintanence.

• Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

• 3 weeks later...

And the issue is still there... 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

• 4 weeks later...

I have DCS on both my laptop and PC and I'm seeing this on both when the stick isnt visible.  Only occurs on the ZA, doesnt seem to affect the C. 

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

While its not game breaking it would be nice to turn the stick off. its hard to arm the game out of VR with it on. 

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png